Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do incels worship 2D foids? It’s soycuck-like

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
If these foids entered our world, they’d see you for what you are, a disgusting abomination short goblin
Cope

They arent real, thus your assumption is null.

If these foids entered our world, they’d see you for what you are, a disgusting abomination short goblin
Cope
It's cope, an ideal created by nippon loser men for other loser men; that's all.

Also
33560.jpg

Imagine trying to apply real world laws and physics to a fantasy world

Also JFL at op talking In third person and exposing themselves

avi checks right

I only like the ones with good personalities.

avi checks right
cope. Genshin is the only anime/weeb-ish game i’ve ever played, and only because it’s similar to legend of zelda. Not some cucked jrpg garbage

Completely this. It's just a harmless cope that gives people a certain amount of wellbeing/belonging.
Furthermore, some 2D women are ironically interesting/appealing/etc. - all traits that I miss in real women.

Cope
It's called imagination fag.

There is nothing cucked about worshipping IMAGINARY (!!!) foids.

In fact if you constantly believe they would reject you, YOU are the cuck and cucking yourself out of nice fantasies.

I don't trust none of you with a anime girl or female as your profile pics

You are trying to apply real world laws to something not from this world. Plus it’s literally the incel tier guys who get harems in hentai as well.

Cope
They aren't real and you need someone to love/be nice to.