Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do incels whine about dating apps, social media, when age of consents are cockblocking us?

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
https://incels.is/threads/age-of-consent-laws.65439/ A common sentiment here in the incel community is that inceldom today is much larger than it was in the past. However, one of the main reasons people blame inceldom is because of dating apps and social media. However, when someone brings up the age of consent, people say "why are you complaining about the age of consent, you must be a fakecel chad". However, when people complain about dating apps causing inceldom, no one seems to complain and say "rreee fakecel". Why is this though? In the thread linked to above, many said "women only want Chad, they will never want an ugly man". Yet if that is the case, then shoudnt the same logic apply to dating apps and social media? Why is there this sudden hostility when people talk about lowering the age of consent yet that same logic doesnt apply when talking about dating apps?

I predicted some responses so b efore you say any of these, read the rebuttals btw:

1. "Muh you're a pedo"
The thread linked to above was not about getting rid of the age of consent entirely, it was about lowering it 14, which is actually legal in a lot of countries already. This is about making high school chicks no longer off limits, not little 7 year olds.

2. "I already live in a country where age of consent is 14"
well ok then, this argument specifically might not apply to you, but most users live in a country where the age of consent is higher than 14, or even if it is 14, there are other laws, such as in portugal where it's "abuse of inexperience", or there are social norms that effectively make 14 year olds off limits.

3. "I think I'd be incel no matter what, I look like the elephant man. even if dating apps and social media didn't exist, and age of consent was 14, I'd still be incel"
Well once again, the two factors listed increased the amount of incels, even if some incels already existed. Some incels today wouldn't be incels because of a different environment, some would no matter what. So it's not the same for everyone. If that is the case though, fine, but it's not a rebuttal of the thread, which is directed at the mindset that says dating apps/social media are relevant while age of consent is not.

4. "But muh Chad only"
Fuck off with that low iq bullshit. Chads are 5-10% of the population, depending how strict your standards are for Chad. Either way, most men aren't chad but most men still can get laid. So even if Chad gets the most sex, that doesn't mean necessarily no incel never get any if they were in a different environment

Last edited:
Internet increases market efficiency, AOC does not.

Solving the agecuckdom won't solve the hypergamy.

Because we have FBIcels on here which won't arrest you when talking about Tinder. I don't use dating apps anymore. I tried when I was in my 20s and never got results back. I'm in my 30s now so I just ignore any complaining about social media and apps as I know they won't work as I've seen them first hand already.

Age of consent is an arbitrary number that will continue to increase the longer this matriarchal society is in place.

Whores are having sex at 13 years old, yet the general population seems to believe that women will automatically be ready to have sex once they turn 18 at 12:00AM because the government told them so.

Dude, women's age and pickiness are inversely proportional, the younger the women, the pickier she is. If even 30-something roasties are checking us out of their list, what makes you think that 14yo wouldn't? Don't you understand? It's looks or nothing, stop coping.

Age of consent is an arbitrary number that will continue to increase the longer this matriarchal society is in place.

Whores are having sex at 13 years old, yet the general population seems to believe that women will automatically be ready to have sex once they turn 18 at 12:00AM because the government told them so.
I am convinced dudes are either lying, gay, or just trolling when they say how awful anyone who goes for a 16 year old girl is.

They suck multiple cocks from 14 on average yet they're not sexual yet. AOC should be 16

14 sounds so nice. So perfect. So sweet. So fresh. So fertile

Last edited:
Oh look. Another pedo thread.

I am convinced dudes are either lying, gay, or just trolling when they say how awful anyone who goes for a 16 year old girl is.

They suck multiple cocks from 14 on average yet they're not sexual yet. AOC should be 16
Its more so virtue signaling for social validation.

Ever notice all those *FBI OPEN UP* or *Um the she looks too young how old is she?* comments on any video or art remotely resembling a young attractive woman?

Normie men crave validation almost as much as women do, and love to stay on the "correct" side of the general populations opinions.

In reality, tons of men have attraction to women as low as 13 years of age, but would never dare admit it less they be shamed and killed.

Even prison inmates go out of their way to simp for teenage girls, and brutally kill or rape men in jail, as if fucking a teenage girl is worse than being a serial killer or psychopathic murderer.

Pussy is valued that much in human society. Its honestly a joke

We live in such a backwards world that its not even funny anymore

Last edited:
Dude, women's age and pickiness are inversely proportional, the younger the women, the pickier she is. If even 30-something roasties are checking us out of their list, what makes you think that 14yo wouldn't? Don't you understand? It's looks or nothing, stop coping.
Pretty inaccurate. Pickiness in women with age is more like a bell curve shaped like a hill, but with a less steep decline past the peak. It's low when they're young because they don't think too much about the extra stuff like height, race, status, etc. This is less of an importance to younger foids as they aren't intricately involved in the nuances of dating enough to worry about these extra things. Unlike 18-25 year-olds who basically evaluate potential mates like a manager hiring employees. They want a rich tall chad that mogs everyone else pretty much, and that's where the peak in pickiness is. For the younger foids looks would matter, but so would the stuff like raw masculinity and independence, e.g being able to drive and take her to places, and buy her cool things. These stuff would matter to her because they're unique to other guys she meets in school. So if 14 was a perfectly legal and morally acceptable age in society, a incel fucked over by stuff like his height, his low income, or status, would have a stronger chance with her than with any 18-25 year old, by far.

Pretty inaccurate. Pickiness in women with age is more like a bell curve shaped like a hill, but with a less steep decline past the peak. It's low when they're young because they don't think too much about the extra stuff like height, race, status, etc. This is less of an importance to younger foids as they aren't intricately involved in the nuances of dating enough to worry about these extra things. Unlike 18-25 year-olds who basically evaluate potential mates like a manager hiring employees. They want a rich tall chad that mogs everyone else pretty much, and that's where the peak in pickiness is. For the younger foids looks would matter, but so would the stuff like raw masculinity and independence, e.g being able to drive and take her to places, and buy her cool things. These stuff would matter to her because they're unique to other guys she meets in school. So if 14 was a perfectly legal and morally acceptable age in society, a incel fucked over by stuff like his height, his low income, or status, would have a stronger chance with her than with any 18-25 year old, by far.
Dude, when i was about 14, girls my age were lusting for the guys from the Twilight Saga, hanging out with older chads, and sneaking on parties to get drunk (I'm Brazillian, the age of consent here is 14 btw, i know what I'm talking about). Stop coping my man, AWALT from day one of puberty, as soon as those hormones hit, you have no chance. If you were from here, you woudn't have a chance, trust me. As I've said before, it's LOOKS OR NOTHING

I agree, if age of consent was 14 again, it may not be as difficult for us. I'm sure the AoC is law is partially why inceldom exists, not the only reason mind you, but only apart of the inceldom problem. Another thing to add is, many people have been conditioned to view adult and adolescent relationships as pedophillia and as a result people lash out and sadly the same applies here. There's lots of moralfags, agecucks and whiteknights here who lash out at users for talking about AoC without any arguments, they just act out emotionally. Guys like @Mainländer @BummerDrummer @ScornedStoic @Personalityinkwell and @ThoughtfulCel have "debated" these agecuck faggots, only to be met with insults rather than arguments, what's more is the mods won't ban the agecucks and moralfags, so they get to run wild with their faggotry, while users who engage with them are usually the ones who get in trouble. So there you go, mainly conditioning and failed normies coming out of the woodwork to protect the Chillens from the big bad pedo inkwells.

Aoc is irrelevant if you're Chad, who do you think these bitches are losing their virginity at 13 to?

It's only peado shit if you're ugly same as it's only rape when the foid thinks it is.

Sure lower the age but her first is still where the bar is set & you'll never measure up.

Feminist whores and whiteknight moralfags are the only ones against lowering the aoc to 13-14. They're ok with them dressing like sluts and having orgies with all the chads in their school, and call it "empowerment", but when a 30 year old wants a long term relationship with a jb teen they call it "grooming".

If I were ruler of a country, I'd leave the age of consent up to the girls father and/or adult male relatives.

2020 12 23 22 09 27 chris hansen   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER TRY TO FIGHT FOR JB

Do you really wanna take that fucking seat??

I haven't read this thread yet, but coming from a fellow Pakistani truecel, it must be good. Thanks.

Whats up with all the fucking weirdos wanting to fuck kids? Keep that shit to yourself. It just makes us look bad.
Besides, if you really are incel, then the aoc lowering to 14 would change nothing for you. if you couldnt smash when the aoc was 18, then you wont magically get laid when it lowers. Even young foids lust for chad

I can't say about the west but let's be honest, at least here where I live JBs already use fake profiles on tinder and stuff

11-year-old girls when I was at school were sending boys pictures of their genitals, and the boys showed everyone on the school field pretty much every day. this was only 2010, I can't imagine how much worse it is now.

Nailed it -- historically women were having sex/getting married off/even having kids during their early teen years. It's not as bad as people say and it's notable different countries have very different ages of consent. It's incredibly dumb that if you have sex with someone's whos 14 or 15 for example when you're 21 and both parties did so willingly that you can get into such legal trouble. Notice this NEVER HAPPENS if a 14 or 15 year old boy has sex with a 21 year old woman -- nobody fucking cares lol. Cuz it's not a big deal in actuality, people just think women are these delicate flowers that "don't know any better" and "get taken advantage of" by "evil" men lol.

Don't even get me started on how you can still get in trouble EVEN IF THE WOMEN LIED TO YOU ABOUT HER AGE !!!!!!! Fuck western society.

Last edited:
14yo aren't interested in ugly dudes either.Age of consent doesn't exist to Chad.

Even if AOC was lowered you'd still be incel. You can't use the past as an example because if you wanted to a groom a young girl you still needed to actually have some financial prospects. Incels have none. And even if you managed to groom a girl she would eventually get bored of you and cheat on you anyways because she'll think you're too old and ugly for her.

When ı first started high school almost every single foids was aşready dating 20-year-old Chads and drinking with them at popular bars every week.
Now imagine how much Chad would be able to ravage her pussy and be open about it if AOC didn't exist.
Who u think these foids will bang if the AOC was lowered to 14-15? Not you definitely.
Lowering the AOC will only benefit foids and Chads since they can finally be open about their relationship to the public/soycial media without getting weird looks.
Only way to fix inceldom at this point is banning of GMO baby foods and processed foods to make men more masculine, and push for traditional marriage/pressure over women/patriarchal society.