Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels think sex and girlfriends will fix their problems?

Literally my only problem is that I'm too ugly to have a romantic relationship (basic human right)

I read the title on this thread and thought this was going to be another soy post from someone on this site tryna say a gf wont help. Glad to see its just referencing a reddit post

It will definetely fix the inceldom problem.

Bluepilled incels and normies are simply retarded.

Because my problems are that i don’t have sex and a girlfriend

Because sex and a loving girlfriend quite literally would fix our problems, and would for sure fix at least 70% of my problems in life. Love and belonging are human needs, and being deprived of them will make you depressed over time. Also, sex is literally a physiological need. Anyone who denies the importance of these things in life is simply gaslighting you.

It's borderline insulting that they would rather hang on to their delusions instead of face the truth.

Not a single incel has said that sex and gf cures cancer and solves every problem in the world. Normafaggot makes a strawman and then attacks it

I like how he simultaneously accuses incels of wanting to be overcontrolling breadwinners and providers while accusing them of desiring to be pampered by their wives like a mommy gf without realizing the latter contradicts the idea of incels being socially antiquated control freaks that want relationship dynamics from an outdated era and think that's their ideal relationship. Self contradicting statements like this come more easily when you're an ledditor with an IQ below absolute zero since they can't distinguish between two conflicting independent clauses and determine if they're mutually interchangeable with each other or not.

Last edited:
It will definetely fix the inceldom problem.

Bluepilled incels and normies are simply retarded.
Fixing inceldom GLOBALLY would be one of the best things to happen to humankind
That's why I am for those ww2 german experiments on females to make them birth mostly twins (by that after time the male:female ratio would even, then we would need to force arranged partnership between same gender smv that could elevate the looks of humans, BUT WE WOULD NEED TO DESTROY female HYPERGAMY)

on the contrary nihilistic and absurdistic approach by removing everyones conciousness would also be a solution :feelsrope:

Most redditors think all incels are NEETs with no income who LDAR 24/7 with mental problems. Tbh a good portion is but we also have honest hardworking men and studymaxxers who contribute to society and work on themselves despite being treated like shit everyday because of their looks, and whose only problem is not being able to get a girlfriend.

If we were Chads, redditors would say we are just " emotionally damaged" and need help from society and love. But because we are sub5 then the responsibility for everything is automatically shifted into us and if we show anger even once we are monsters who deserve death penalty.

Fixing inceldom GLOBALLY would be one of the best things to happen to humankind
That's why I am for those ww2 german experiments on females to make them birth mostly twins (by that after time the male:female ratio would even, then we would need to force arranged partnership between same gender smv that could elevate the looks of humans, BUT WE WOULD NEED TO DESTROY female HYPERGAMY)
The only effective way to end hypergamy is to end the freedom of action of all foids to make decisions in the sexual market, where sexual access is universalised either through marriage or through a centralised state that distributes foids according to looksmatch.

So that Chad does not end up monopolising the market with polygamy, forced monogamy and the penalty of physical punishment for fornication and the death penalty for adultery must be imposed.

Because my problems are that i don’t have sex and a girlfriend
This. The only problem I have is the lack of pussy in my life. The only reason why I am not getting any is the fact that I refuse to get manipulated by whamen and have a 0 tolerance for drama.

Because sex and a loving girlfriend quite literally would fix our problems, and would for sure fix at least 70% of my problems in life. Love and belonging are human needs, and being deprived of them will make you depressed over time. Also, sex is literally a physiological need. Anyone who denies the importance of these things in life is simply gaslighting you.

I guarantee having a girlfriend would solve 80% of my problems