Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do incels support a low age of consent? Are they not resentful?

thecel

thecel

KHHV
★★
Every day on incel forums people advocate for lowering the age of consent. Why? Because you want to have sex with teen girls? Come on bro. I know everyone here would call me a cuck for bringing up the ethics point, so let’s put morality aside and just talk practics. You’re not getting those girls if you’re a truecel. We aren’t pulling any bitches! How can lowering the AOC benefit incels?

I want the AOC to be as high as possible. I want to be able to cope that “at least the sex-having normies are breaking the law.” It gives me a little bit of peace of mind that the legal system disallows the degenerate, lewd acts that high schoolers (and unforunately some middle-schoolers) engage in in the modern West.

It’s strange that in these incel spaces, when people discuss the age of consent, they only focus on the legality/morality of someone older than the AOC fucking someone younger than the AOC. But the age of consent also is about 2 underage people fucking. I want that to stay illegal. I’m always mad about other people having sex. The fact that some of it is illegal makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Age of consent should be as high as possible. The most sexually conservative culture is what I want to see the West have. Imagine wanting young people to be more sexual.

Last edited:
Aoc should be 17+ married only. Failure to follow this results in public stoning yo

It is useless, but, it is like defending the right to guns. Once a foids reacher puberty, reachers her sexual maturity to be fucked.

We are not getting no teen neither any granny.

It never began.

Aoc should be 17+ married only. Failure to follow this results in public stoning yo
IMG 5051
Happy Fun GIF by Pen Pals

It's hard to count high...
Besides
Math is racist!

aoc should be 27

AOC is infinity if you're incel

AOC shouldn't matter to us since in the end we won't get any pussy, old or young

It’s a matter of principle because AOC at 18 is absolutely retarded and not based on anything.

When the hell will they make the AOC 25? That's when the brain finished developing ffs. I don't get these hypocritical faggots who think 18 is acceptable.

This unironically

Degeneracy must be destroyed, and both normies and foids should be tightly controlled

Every day on incel forums people advocate for lowering the age of consent. Why? Because you want to have sex with teen girls? Come on bro. I know everyone here would call me a cuck for bringing up the ethics point, so let’s put morality aside and just talk practics. You’re not getting those girls if you’re a truecel. We aren’t pulling any bitches! How can lowering the AOC benefit incels?

I want the AOC to be as high as possible. I want to be able to cope that “at least the sex-having normies are breaking the law.” It gives me a little bit of peace of mind that the legal system disallows the degenerate, lewd acts that high schoolers (and unforunately some middle-schoolers) engage in in the modern West.

It’s strange that in these incel spaces, when people discuss the age of consent, they only focus on the legality/morality of someone older than the AOC fucking someone younger than the AOC. But the age of consent also is about 2 underage people fucking. I want that to stay illegal. I’m always mad about other people having sex. The fact that some of it is illegal makes me feel a tiny bit better.
Graycel moment. You should have read more studies, you infiltraitor.

AOC should be whenever I lose my virginity

When two 15-year-olds doing it is consistently tolerated legally, it might as well be legal. Laws that aren't being enforced might as well not exist.

I don't care about age of consent too much. Whether I don't get sex with e.g. all people 14+ or don't get sex with all people 18+ doesn't matter a lot to me as I get neither anyway.

Tbh I suspect that some of the people advocating for a super-low age of consent might be pedophiles who technically are incel, but more for legal reasons than for looks (of course not all of them). I don't think they fit here.

Young girls are dumb as fuck and easily manipulatable so it's a good chance for incels to ascend with them.

Age of consent should be 85. If you live that long you get to fuck.

Total agecuck death

Toilets are not anything that deserve protection, they are born to be toilets and for them to be anything else is useless and detrimental to everyones lives, including incels who have to put up with toilets at the workplace or in public life.
It is simply more efficient that they fulfill there purpose as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Toilets are not anything that deserve protection, they are born to be toilets and for them to be anything else is useless and detrimental to everyones lives, including incels who have to put up with toilets at the workplace or in public life.
It is simply more efficient that they fulfill there purpose as soon as possible.
To add context I believe that toilets should be bartered off and kept at home at the earliest convenience.