Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do incels praise ER?

Skelly.Belgrade

Skelly.Belgrade

Officer
★★★
Not talking about anyone in particular here, just a general sentiment i've noticed

He never claimed to be an incel, was stacy-only and couldn't even open a lock

half his victims were ricecels, if anything he should be shunned

Because he was based, GrAY.

ER was one of the most influential figures in spreading awareness about the incel problem, and creating the inceldom

of course people praise him

3 ricecels spared and 3 normfags annihilated

Not talking about anyone in particular here, just a general sentiment i've noticed

View attachment 1271174

I don't really praise him. But he made some high IQ statements in his manifesto despite being kind of a narcissistic faggot.

Damn i really feel bad for these ricecels

View attachment 1271174

i don't praise him tbh I liked his manifesto that's all.

Cho was better. ER was a locationcel more than anything.

ER was one of the most influential figures in spreading awareness about the incel problem, and creating the inceldom
The awareness being that incels are psychos who go on massacres because they don't get pussy?

He killed 2 beckies 1 chadlite and 3 chinks

The awareness being that incels are psychos who go on massacres because they don't get pussy?
no although that makes us sound cool

The fact dude mogs me to hell and yet couldn’t ascend shows how fucked it is for the rest of us

I once read a user who said that those ricecels treated him badly and that he had put it in his manifesto, I didn't read it in full so I don't know.

I once read a user who said that those ricecels treated him badly and that he had put it in his manifesto, I didn't read it in full so I don't know.
just because somebody treated you badly doesnt mean you go ahead and kill them, it's just psychotic

just because somebody treated you badly doesnt mean you go ahead and kill them, it's just psychotic

I would kill those who treated me badly in high school if I wasn't in danger of going to jail, in fact I think the majority of users here would do that.

Yeah, greyniggER, we should worship Taylor Swift!

You know why - greynigger?

Because,

Hey greynigger

Yeah, bro. We should sit down in a circle with chads and foids and sing songs together while playing acoustic guitars.

Stupid-ass greynigger

He wasn't the best at commiting crime but he was still somewhat based
I would kill those who treated me badly in high school if I wasn't in danger of going to jail, in fact I think the majority of users here would do that.
Can confirm

Its just the natural reaction to being mistreated and ostracized. I wish there was no law, the things I would do to people around me. I would kill, rape, burn houses and behead

Its just the natural reaction to being mistreated and ostracized. I wish there was no law, the things I would do to people around me. I would kill, rape, burn houses and behead
I actually wouldn't rape or destroy anything just for the sake of it.

I would just take justice into my own hands.

I am a fairly empathetic person and before I was very sensitive.

That's why I actually understand someone like ER

What is it that makes people like this end up with feelings of hatred, revenge, anger and sadness?

Maybe the people who caused him pain deserved all the bad things he did to them.

The word incel never appeared once in his manifesto, but because he said it in a non-incel forum that doesn't matter anymore?
jfl this was literally in 2014 get a grip man

his manifesto was about him wanting sex and not getting it, wtf does it matter what words he used

I relate to him and feel sad for him

His journal shows situations that we've passed and non incels dont know how bad it is.

Knowing that He was at least similar to us and then did what He did, caused the comotion He caused makes me glad.

We Will rotten forgotten till death

At least He did something big.

May the peace and blessings of God be upon Him

Last edited:
even the wiki doesn't condone his actions
View attachment 1271223

Incel is a state of being, wanting to not be a virgin but not being able ascend because of your face, height and autism etc. Same applies to ER because of his ethnicity, frame, height and mental conditions. Just like how the wiki condemns IT, doesn't make the male users not incels. (Or incels-in-denial in the case of cucktears)