Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels like us still exist?

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
An infinity of time had passed before the present, any breeding out of incels should already have been accomplished by nature.

Why the f do we still have this misery.

Because subhuman foids breed

low IQ thread.

Genetic recombination is a gamble, there will always be ugly people.

And even if you would only let 10/10s breed, there will always be the bottom 5% lookswise, always.

Govenment needs a workforce and military
men like us are disposable

Genetics doesn't always work as it should. I'll put myself as an example. My parents are actually not bad looking, except for the fact that my mother is a womanlet, they're actually pretty decet looking. Of course they have flaws, but also many other features to compensate it. Unfortunately for me, it seems I inhereted all of their flaws and none of their good features, I inhereted my father's balding pattern, but multiplied by 10, he's 40 years older than me and yet I have less hair, I didn't however, inherit his awesome beard and moustache. So my point is no matter how good looking the people of one generation might be, there's always a good chance that their offspring will inherit only the bad traits and none of the good ones and so a new incel is born.

Niggas here really blaming genetics :feelstastyman:

Hypergamy, I bet there are a lot of average looking guys in here who can't get laid because regardless of the gender imbalance, women get to choose the best men thanks to OLD and the :bluepill:

Because subhuman foids breed
men simply wanted to pass their genes but foids needed to be selective because they could only produce so much offspring

that allows subhuman foids to breed and their shitty genetics get passed down to their son

for example my dad has a brad pitt jawline which is like the best jawline you could ever get and my mom had no jawline and I inherited more of my subhuman moms genes than my dads

this also has to do with epigentics and gene expression during the second and third trimesters of fetal development. your moms diet, health, age and prior drug use all effect whether or not you express the best genes in you and so if your mom ate like shit and did crack while you was in her belly you would end up looking like a crackhead all your life and have neurological problems among many other birth defects

it also has to do with survival of the species because most foids in the 1500s and pretty much any date before 1990s didnt have the ability to get access to chad all foids could do was select the best looking guy in the village

so to answer your question
An infinity of time had passed before the present, any breeding out of incels should already have been accomplished by nature.

Why the f do we still have this misery.
even attractive parents can have ugly children it is all a matter of genetic luck really and therefore even if you genocide all incels and normies on the planet you still will end up with incels but you will end up with a hell of a lot less incels

for the majority of people on this forum the direct reason they are an incel is because they had ugly parents and therefore no matter how good your diet and nutrition and everything was you still would have ended up ugly.

this has been proven in the gene theory from genetically related twins who were separated at birth and fed a different diet, despite being fed and raised differently they still looked exactly identical

no amount of self improvement will change your genetic expressions therefore incels will always exist in some form or another its just a matter of how human epigenomes work

and it also has to do with the fact that ugly didnt mean anything back then if you was a really ugly looking guy you could still get laid if you was born in the 1500s you was even assigned a wife but now because there is less patriarchy and more feminism it raises the standards of foids allowing them to be "Chad only" making the other 97% of either unattractive, neutral or incel tier men to suffer and being forced to date women who are wayyyy below their league further creating more incels

now as of 2022 I believe that in the next 3 generations there will be EVEN MORE incels than now because average looking men have to date ugly looking womanoids because all stacies and beckies are chad only

and then we have the mathew effect:

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

men simply wanted to pass their genes but foids needed to be selective because they could only produce so much offspring

that allows subhuman foids to breed and their shitty genetics get passed down to their son

for example my dad has a brad pitt jawline which is like the best jawline you could ever get and my mom had no jawline and I inherited more of my subhuman moms genes than my dads

this also has to do with epigentics and gene expression during the second and third trimesters of fetal development. your moms diet, health, age and prior drug use all effect whether or not you express the best genes in you and so if your mom ate like shit and did crack while you was in her belly you would end up looking like a crackhead all your life and have neurological problems among many other birth defects

it also has to do with survival of the species because most foids in the 1500s and pretty much any date before 1990s didnt have the ability to get access to chad all foids could do was select the best looking guy in the village

so to answer your question

even attractive parents can have ugly children it is all a matter of genetic luck really and therefore even if you genocide all incels and normies on the planet you still will end up with incels but you will end up with a hell of a lot less incels

for the majority of people on this forum the direct reason they are an incel is because they had ugly parents and therefore no matter how good your diet and nutrition and everything was you still would have ended up ugly.

this has been proven in the gene theory from genetically related twins who were separated at birth and fed a different diet, despite being fed and raised differently they still looked exactly identical

no amount of self improvement will change your genetic expressions therefore incels will always exist in some form or another its just a matter of how human epigenomes work

and it also has to do with the fact that ugly didnt mean anything back then if you was a really ugly looking guy you could still get laid if you was born in the 1500s you was even assigned a wife but now because there is less patriarchy and more feminism it raises the standards of foids allowing them to be "Chad only" making the other 97% of either unattractive, neutral or incel tier men to suffer and being forced to date women who are wayyyy below their league further creating more incels

now as of 2022 I believe that in the next 3 generations there will be EVEN MORE incels than now because average looking men have to date ugly looking womanoids because all stacies and beckies are chad only

and then we have the mathew effect:

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
guess how high I was when I wrote this

Wtf are u all niggas talk about ?

Until very recently in human history females didnt have rights, hell in some parts of the world you can still buy someones daughter with 4 goats.

Inceldom is a thing of modern societies with female rights.