Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do incels hate women? Shouldn’t they hate tall guys?

they're all normfags to me

There would be no issues with tall guys or foids if we just forced monogamy on everyone. Cheated? Had ONS? Off to the gulag you go.

Part of the reason why I dislike tallfags is because foids like them more. That's good enough reason for me.

So many pseudo psychiatrists in that thread.

Diversion of blame from femoids just like every other reddit cuck.

no, the tall people were born into it and can't control it any more than how we lost the genetic lottery.

holes are vain creatures.

By hating women, it is one of the fundamental dogmas of modern society that we trample underfoot.

It's a statement.

We're saying "see these vaginas we're supposed to idolise ? We hate them. These rights you gave them and you call progress ? We want to revoke them."

Hate on tall guys would be so mundane compared to that.

Oh i despise both but especially foids

There would be no issues with tall guys or foids if we just forced monogamy on everyone. Cheated? Had ONS? Off to the gulag you go.
Gigaultrabased :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Kek. Toilets are trying the "divide and conquer" strategy but failing miserably. This toilet is encouraging man on man violence/competition so she can avoid any blame.

The tall guy had no control over his height like the 5'4 manlet

have they even been on this site, there is thread about how much users hate tall guys. they are in the top 5 most hated here

We're saying "see these vaginas we're supposed to idolise ? We hate them. These rights you gave them and you call progress ? We want to revoke them."
High IQ and anti-"Enlightenment"pilled

At least they posted in the correct sub

I hate both
Correct answer
full

I hate both , but i hate women more because tall guys are still guys they might not relate to my struggles at all but they have a easier time understanding it

If wahmen was nicer to me then id not dislike them too much