Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do incels feel like they have this ENTITLEMENT to have sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's like saying why do kids in Africa feel ENTITLED to have clean water and food?
(kind of a exaggeration but yeh)

Thought of other examples earlier today but I forgot them so yeh

If this argument was legit then tax evasion is legit. Didn't know IT were anarcho capitalists.

IT IS A FUCKING BASIC HUMAN NEED. OUR LIFE IS ABOUT SURVIVAL AND SEX. EVREY THING IS ABOUT GETTING LAID : THE GYM, WORK, RELIGIONS, FASHION, GOVERNMENTS, YOU NAME IT. WE WERE BORN TO SURVIVE AND SPREAD OUR GENES... ANYTHING ELSE IS AN ENORMOUS COPE

everybody is partying and you are the slave moping the floor

Sex should be a human right

IT IS A FUCKING BASIC HUMAN NEED. OUR LIFE IS ABOUT SURVIVAL AND SEX. EVREY THING IS ABOUT GETTING LAID : THE GYM, WORK, RELIGIONS, FASHION, GOVERNMENTS, YOU NAME IT. WE WERE BORN TO SURVIVE AND SPREAD OUR GENES... ANYTHING ELSE IS AN ENORMOUS COPE
Based and biology pilled.

What I would give just to cuddle and have sex with someone who loves me. But no we have to offer something in terms of looks, money, personality. You see homeless people with their loved ones but our ugly faces and mental disorders are too much

I dont feel entitled to sex. I feel entitled to be treated like I'm a fucking human being instead of utter human trash