Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do incels and anime go hand in hand

I’m an unironic animesexual. I obviously have sexual attraction to real foids but I’ve only ever experienced romantic attraction to ricecels’ drawings. Real foids have flaws, insufferable pERsoynalities, and don’t stay youthful and pretty forever

niggas in the comments writing whole essays about incel anime fetishes jfl

Watching anime is a form of escapism

Also, isn't anime a normie thing now? Particularly amongst zoomers

I’m an unironic animesexual. I obviously have sexual attraction to real foids but I’ve only ever experienced romantic attraction to ricecels’ drawings. Real foids have flaws, insufferable pERsoynalities, and don’t stay youthful and pretty forever
Based

Lmaoao

:feelskek::soy:

A better question is why his mom’s still on Cuckit, and on fucking ITroon too at her ripe old age
tbf her son sounds like a stereotypical reddit soy, so maybe she is just trying to relate to him. and possibly she also learned parenting from reddit

Its the foids' fault, thats why.

anime is a cope, that's it question anwered

Animes are well made and satisfy the desire for an epic that has existed since antiquity (Iliad , Epic of Gilgamesh)

Animes are well made and satisfy the desire for an epic that has existed since antiquity (Iliad , Epic of Gilgamesh)
no they aren't, anime =/= homer

epic poetry was serious art

anime is not

Anime is escapism. Anime girls aren't as obnoxious as real girls.

reading the comments on that give me brain aneurysm

because it's one of the few hobbies you can have if you don't leave your house

i'm betting the comments instead will say that it's for some self insert/loser reason

I think it's the classic urban legend: I've met many incels who were fans of anime, as many as those who didn't like them and thought they were for children

i'm betting the comments instead will say that it's for some self insert/loser reason
that's p much how anime is designed tho jfl

chink webnovelists also have it down to a system:

so of course people are typically into it for that kind of reason, that's what it's made for

that's p much how anime is designed tho jfl

chink webnovelists also have it down to a system:

so of course people are typically into it for that kind of reason, that's what it's made for
it's not, anime are made to convey a story, period
the act of having empathy/self inserting for the main character is present everywhere and it's the basis for ANY piece of media, same in books, movies or theatre, but you wouldn't call them hobbies for incels, and be sure that chinks did not discover this, it's and old concept
but the question is why do people watch anime. saying that it's because you self insert is stupid and redundant, saying because you self insert as THE LOSER that become successful is also stupid, the best anime don't have loser protagonists, isekai (which employ the loser to hero trope) are not really appreciated, their ratings are low
the best anime are the ones that tell a good story, and this is why people watch them (+ animation as a medium is really unique)

the argument that incels only watch anime because they self insert with the loser it's true only if said incels only watch those kind of anime, which i don't believe it's true ever

Last edited:
it's not, anime are made to convey a story, period
anime are often made to sell to a target audience, and self-insertion is an effective way of doing that

this is like saying that advertising is made to inform viewers about a product. like maybe, but it's trying to get them invested in the product, and will lie if necessary
the act of having empathy/self inserting for the main character is present everywhere and it's the basis for ANY piece of media, same in books, movies or theatre
false, the role of self-insertion and power fantasy in trashy entertainment like anime and webnovel is very different from most forms of media, which is why the chink wrote a guide specifying the elements used to draw readers into it

it might be present in something like terry goodkind or other lowest-common-denominator genre fiction

it's a structuring principle which leads readers on through simple dopamine stimulation in the same way as, for instance, a pay-to-win game does in order to get people invested and spending. conflating it with other forms of art is disingenuous

anime are often made to sell to a target audience, and self-insertion is an effective way of doing that
yes i didn't say otherwise, the act of self inserting is as old as time though and not specific to anime

false, the role of self-insertion and power fantasy in trashy entertainment like anime and webnovel is very different from most forms of media, which is why the chink wrote a guide specifying the elements used to draw readers into it

and? as i said anime watchers don't watch only trashy anime, this is not an argument for saying that incels watching anime do it exclusively for self inserting as the loser

it's a structuring principle which leads readers on through simple dopamine stimulation in the same way as, for instance, a pay-to-win game does in order to get people invested and spending. conflating it with other forms of art is disingenuous

yeah no, most anime story wise don't feel that way. if anything this behaviour is pushed by the fact that anime are splitted in short episodes that end in cliffhangers that makes you await for the next episode, but this is something that affects also tv series

Last edited:
Normie being normie = annoying idiots, damn idiots, vermin that plague the earth.

gli anime sono spesso realizzati per vendere a un pubblico target, e l'autoinserimento è un modo efficace per farlo

è come dire che la pubblicità è fatta per informare gli spettatori su un prodotto. tipo forse, ma sta cercando di fargli investire nel prodotto, e mentirà se necessario

falso, il ruolo dell'autoinserimento e della fantasia di potere nell'intrattenimento trash come gli anime e i webnovel è molto diverso dalla maggior parte delle forme di media, motivo per cui il cinese ha scritto una guida specificando gli elementi utilizzati per attirare i lettori al suo interno

potrebbe essere presente in qualcosa come Terry Goodkind o altri generi di narrativa basati sul minimo comune denominatore

è un principio strutturante che guida i lettori attraverso la semplice stimolazione della dopamina, allo stesso modo in cui, ad esempio, un gioco pay-to-win fa per far sì che le persone investano e spendano. confonderlo con altre forme d'arte è disonesto

gli anime sono spesso realizzati per vendere a un pubblico target, e l'autoinserimento è un modo efficace per farlo

è come dire che la pubblicità è fatta per informare gli spettatori su un prodotto. tipo forse, ma sta cercando di fargli investire nel prodotto, e mentirà se necessario

falso, il ruolo dell'autoinserimento e della fantasia di potere nell'intrattenimento trash come gli anime e i webnovel è molto diverso dalla maggior parte delle forme di media, motivo per cui il cinese ha scritto una guida specificando gli elementi utilizzati per attirare i lettori al suo interno

potrebbe essere presente in qualcosa come Terry Goodkind o altri generi di narrativa basati sul minimo comune denominatore

1) It's true that anime can also be used to sell a target product and there are many examples: Yughioh, blayblade, Pokemon etc. However, not all of them were born with the intention of sponsoring a product, and if they do it is because they share the philosophy, morals, thoughts or simply to provide entertainment (from the crazy one to the not) see: Code Geass. 2) I strongly invite the reader to inform themselves about the anime previously mentioned by the undersigned, it is OBJECTIVELY considered Art. I don't want to dwell too much on the meaning of art, it is complex and vast, so I would advise you to do an in-depth research. It is true that art stimulates dopamine but this does not mean it should be considered bad, anything done by a human being that can trigger pleasure can bring it: from a good grade at school to sipping a good cup of coffee, in fact it is dopamine that often gives us the courage to engage in other activities, it should serve as a stimulus. And not like many do, to an excessive use of it. (See who takes drugs, and any other form of addiction). Anyway this is my opinion you are free to believe what you want, I do not like to impose my ideas on others, I am the type of person who loves to discuss and that's it. If you are open to debate I can continue in this conversation, otherwise I'm fine like this.

anime girls are the ideal because ricecels who imagined the ideal imaginary gf made them. If WESTERN women made anime it would be Disney Star Wars-- just a faggoty mess of ugly DEI hires no real plot just vibes of inclusion and mild themes of saving the bad boy, and a fuckton of girlbossin.

"why do a lot of random people like a popular thing?"

i hate anime it's the most foid worshipping delusional form of media

Speaking as an incel,

The appeal about anime has nothing to do with the kinds of stories being told, or as IT likes to conjecture, the often based and sexist nature in many anime (at least pre 2000s), but more the idea that I am not looking at real people, or actors. It can be exhausting to look at real people on screen. Too many happy accidents in live action, but in animation, EVERYTHING is intentional.

There is something about drawings that feel more personal or thoughtful. There is something admirable that some ricecel spent hours with shit pay to make these anime characters exist onscreen for a few seconds that I just plain appreciate. Western animation can be just as good as anime, so long as it retains the idea of personal or thoughtful authorship-- and this is the main problem with western animation, and is perhaps why it's not as appealing to incels, is that western animation is often constrained to the genres it's already typecast in, and is written by a big staff of people that must appeal to a diverse modern audience (or at least must MORALIZE to the audience about the superiority of DEI morality).

The ecosystem of Japanese manga/anime is built from the ground up to be the opposite, where often they don't even have an entire team unionized well paid Hollywood types to storyboard or write these episodes, the Japanese are insane enough to INSIST that ONE director storyboard the entire fucking thing single handedly-- and as a result you get something more sincere, even if many DEI types get offended, at least it's quite original.

I think looking at real people reminds me that whoever created real humans is a lazy, deeply flawed, and sick individual.

Last edited:
Apparently everything we like is now connected to inceldom apparently we’re not allowed to enjoy anything without it being labelled incellish :feelskek:

anime isn't an incel thing, there's at least 2 6'+ NFL players who watch anime, pewdiepie watches anime, troons watch anime, racists watch anime.
anime is a form of entertainment. saying incels and anime go hand in hand is as retarded as saying books and women go hand in hand or audiobooks and autists go hand in hand

This is le true

Because anime women are infinitely warmer and more pleasant and attractive then women, le sigh if only they were real…

Because anime shows the idealized fantasy of the feminine. Pretty, neotenous women who will always love you no matter what you look like or who you are. Naturally, some of the men who have zero shot with women will be drawn to that.

Of course, all of it is pure fantasy. We all know what real women are truly like - callous, ruthless natural selection machines who love only themselves and their children (mostly) and make no apologies for being the way they are.