Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do I try and do things

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
imagine this, you have a great idea and you go beyond your expected initiation just for the thing you did ends up like a sad pathetic version of what you initially had in mind. And it's with every thing you do. Holy shit I even did a big thing to try and make a decent meal rather than order out or slam a piece of meat in the oven covered in broth. And it failed, all that work just to end up with the same result, I would have ended up with if I didn't even try.

I don't care, I care about perfection because my whole always ended up to be the "second best" it doesn't even look appetizing or lively how I imagined it. it's like God creating a human just for the final result to end up like majority of subhuman trash that end up flooding the earth.

and I never learn do I, still have desires to finish or do a thing.

Truecel trait: you have never earned first place at any competition in life except for your sperm fertilizing the egg