Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I still feel sympathy for foids when they have been nothing but terrible to me.

S

Sheriff Earl Mcgraw

I hate fat bitches
-
Unless the bitch is ugly and fat I still find myself forgiving them for their horrendous displays of cruelty towards us and their vile sense of entitlement. I’m not sure if it’s my dick talking but I still find myself accounting for them being horrible human beings, using men and being ran through sluts. Maybe I’m too much of an empath or maybe I’m just horny. I hate myself for still edging to them.

It's the fluoride in the water changing you to a beta

You still have some bluepill programming in you. You'll eventually get rid of it

because you are a simp

They literally go home to suck cock why would you feel bad for them

I feel the same way to foids I know IRL. I don't blame them for their nature, they are all brainwashed after all.

Imagine sympathizing for foids jfl

You still have some bluepill programming in you. You'll eventually get rid of it
Bluepill is the most brutal cope, I just have a weak spot for attractive women. It might be because I’ve seen blue pill ideology inact in real life at my own highschool.
I saw in one of my classes a literal stacy who was always at parties and could honestly have any guy she wanted, but she was genuinely inlove with a plus sized fat subhuman male who was popular and he rejected her. It’s actually insane how much popularity can get you.

I feel the same way to foids I know IRL. I don't blame them for their nature, they are all brainwashed after all.
foids aren't brainwashed they are just retarded

Exactly. I think of my little sister in these situations and I would do anything to protect her. They just always fall into these trap mindsets influenced by the media.

Exactly. I think of my little sister in these situations and I would do anything to protect her. They just always fall into these trap mindsets influenced by the media.
You only have to look at the way they vote to see that they are much more susceptible to psyops and propaganda than we are. Their minds are weaker, they have no defenses against it.

unfortunately you’re probably right I just don’t know what else to do with my time other than masturbating to VSCO women who will modt likely never want me.
maybe ask @ColdBoy for advice abt this

he is like u but he is based + hates foids

he can show you his vsco collection and explain why foids in them = evil whores

you cant let go of that kindness you have

it seems like you’re a decent guy brocel

just dont forget that the world we live in hates that

Unless the bitch is ugly and fat I still find myself forgiving them for their horrendous displays of cruelty towards us and their vile sense of entitlement. I’m not sure if it’s my dick talking but I still find myself accounting for them being horrible human beings, using men and being ran through sluts. Maybe I’m too much of an empath or maybe I’m just horny. I hate myself for still edging to them.
A
maybe ask @ColdBoy for advice abt this

he is like u but he is based + hates foids

he can show you his vsco collection and explain why foids in them = evil whores
I just looked through Coldboys posts and I relate entirely. I also go to ubc. From his posts I can assume he’s a first year but I’m a second year so maybe we can be friends and hate on all the whores of our university together.

you cant let go of that kindness you have

it seems like you’re a decent guy brocel

just dont forget that the world we live in hates that
Ijust don’t understand why foids treat men like us so badly. I’ve always tried my hardest thoughtout my entire life to treat women with respect but I always come off as some sort of joke. I genuinely don’t understand how chad can treat women like shit and they still fawn over him. What unreproeihensable sin had I committed in my past life to be saddled with this BS. It’s not fucking fair.

Ijust don’t understand why foids treat men like us so badly. I’ve always tried my hardest thoughtout my entire life to treat women with respect but I always come off as some sort of joke. I genuinely don’t understand how chad can treat women like shit and they still fawn over him. What unreproeihensable sin had I committed in my past life to be saddled with this BS. It’s not fucking fair.
they liked how he looked

its never fair especially for guys like us

keep going brocel thats all we can do

they liked how he looked

its never fair especially for guys like us

keep going brocel thats all we can do
Thanks bro, I’m genuinely so glad that I finally started an account on here it’s given me a freedom I’ve never experienced before that I finally get to speak my mind to other actual people.

Thanks bro, I’m genuinely so glad that I finally started an account on here it’s given me a freedom I’ve never experienced before that I finally get to speak my mind to other actual people.
yeah its a good site

I bully my Becky oneitis I met on the internet without feeling bad at all. She gets what she deserves for being awful.