Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Why do I prefer bad guys over nice guys?"

>"Not my usual type"
>"the chemistry is 15/10"
Chemistry = Looks
>this foid is retarted

Fun fact: Woman love being treated like shit by chad.
therefore confirming that woman like being beneath men.

>this foid is retarted

Stopped reading at “currently seeing two guys right now”

Just casually mentions that she’s seeing 2 guys then casually mentions sex with one of them. Nuke this earth now. I hope one of the guys is based and finds out and beheads her for it.

Just casually mentions that she’s seeing 2 guys then casually mentions sex with one of them. Nuke this earth now. I hope one of the guys is based and finds out and beheads her for it.
9E661FFE DCF1 44DB A2AB 785B11822970

Lemme know your secrets, stop hiding things from me raghhhh he hits me, all men are the same, wahhhh what that nice guy? No he's a creep.

There'd be enough pussy for everyone if we treated them like cattle.

Abusive ugly guy with criminal actions = Creepy serial killer rapist, eww
Abusive Chad with criminal actions = Hot bad boy, I might can change him teehee. So dominant and confident teehee

Ugly guys will never be labeled as 'bad boys' by foids

Last edited:
Alpha fux Beta bux

Comments she admits guy 1 is shy and not good with foids. I'm so shocked the beta who worships her versus the Chad who ignores her is less hot.

Also I love how they always cite low self worth for why they endure abuse. Yet they have plenty of esteem when we approach them. Always amazing how it works out. :dab:

you dumb hole you know exactly why you're attracted to dark triad chad

atleast it got 0 points

Many incels would be the nice guy due to being lonely for so long.

Anyway this seems like it was written by some redpill larper.

Why do they ask the same questions women have been asking forever and still not have a solution. Women dont even seem to understand why they do the shit they do and then claim that they arent confusing to understand.

and that's why I would probably stay away from women, even, when I would have other options.

"Why do I prefer bad guys over nice guys?"

Because you've got a primal brain and haven't mentally mature past the age of 12 like every other single woman.