Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do I need a hair system ? Maybe I need to rope ? xD

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Fuck cuz Im so damn ugly
Heres rhetorical question :"back in the times when I still had hair was I attracting any girls?"
And heres the concrete answer: "NO"
Thats right, I was still ugly back then and even if I had the best hair in the world now or bought a hair system it wont help me.
Its not over it just never began

@Lookscel , @RopeIsCope , @Speedloader

you fucking LARPers (JK)

It is your lack of respecting whamen and sending them money on OnlyFans that you are an evil inkwel
If you were a chad, you would send her 1000 dollars and she would mention your chad name :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It is your lack of respecting whamen and sending them money on OnlyFans that you are an evil inkwel
If you were a chad, you would send her 1000 dollars and she would mention your chad name :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Chads dont spend money on thots, they just slay, its "the real men" who do
Maybe Im too low IQ xD

Chads dont spend money on thots, they just slay, its "the real men" who do
Maybe Im too low IQ xD
Chad donates thousands of dollars a second to m'lady
images

Heres rhetorical question :"back in the times when I still had hair was I attracting any girls?"
And heres the concrete answer: "NO"
It's the same thing for me

Another question, how would you feel if you were completely bald at 21? People will look at you as a freak.

It's the same thing for me

Another question, how would you feel if you were completely bald at 21? People will look at you as a freak.
People look at me this way anyways because of my recessed chin and non existent jaw, I found old picture of myself when I still had hair and I look like "eeew hes creepy"

Last edited:
People look at me this way anyways because of my recessed chin and non existent jaw, I found old picture of yourself when I still had hair and I look like "eeew hes creepy"
Well it's really up to you then. People will obviously look at you with even worse feelings if you go full bald.

picture of yourself
You mean myself right?

I don’t know man, better hair than no hair I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back