Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I look so bad

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Everytime I look in the mirror on accident I just ruin my whole day. I look like absolute shit.

Why couldn't I at least have been normie tier.

your dad gave you bad genes and you don't have tens of thousands for surgeries

You are not supposed to think that you look ugly in the mirror, unless you are a mentalcel

Body dismorphia :soy:

Ye I say to myself sometimes that id b happy with just looking normal or slightly less ugly. It wouldn't be great but it would make a massive difference still

I look bad in mirrors but even worse in photos with hd cameras
No person thinks that he looks bad in the mirror unless they have some kind of dysmorphia, I have seen really ugly people who think that they look good in the mirror
Says who?
Your brain is bluepilled and it makes you think that you look attractive in the mirror unless you have a dysmorphia or other mental related issues

What's your sin? Mine is my shitty recessed maxilla and asymmetry.

Also hairline is pretty trash.

No person thinks that he looks bad in the mirror unless they have some kind of dysmorphia, I have seen really ugly people who think that they look good in the mirror

Your brain is bluepilled and it makes you think that you look attractive in the mirror unless you have a dysmorphia or other mental related issues
I look the same in mirrors as in pictures. Not sure what the hell you are talking about jfl

What's your sin? Mine is my shitty recessed maxilla and asymmetry.

Also hairline is pretty trash.
I also have an absolutely trash hairline. I came out of the womb looking like I'm balding, always had a fivehead. I also have weak lower third, uneven jawline on top of it already being weak and round, and bitch brows , eyelid exposure
You're probably lying (mirrorpill)
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: wow thanks I was Chad all along! Whew

I also have an absolutely trash hairline. I came out of the womb looking like I'm balding, always had a fivehead. I also have weak lower third, and bitch brows , eyelid exposure

My point is that you don't really see your true-self in the mirror because the brain bluepills you the only way to see your true self
is to take a video of you moving with the back camera

My point is that you don't really see your true-self in the mirror because the brain bluepills you
I am not blind

I'm also not retarded

Using hd cameras, I look almost the same in photos, except even worse.

Real life isn't real life apparently, if you look like shit in photos you look like Chad in person is what this guy is saying it seems
No, I am saying that your real-self is what you see in photos, and what you see in the mirror is the bluepilled/better looking version of yourself

No, I am saying that your real-self is what you see in photos, and what you see in the mirror is the bluepilled/better looking version of yourself
And your point is? One is shit and the other is more shit.

I have seen chads and many stacies with dysphoria, mentalcel is definitely not a cope
9a4.jpg

And your point is? One is shit and the other is more shit.
That a normal brain doesn't think that you look bad in the mirror,
since a young age I thought (and still think) that I look decent in the mirror,
but every time I saw (and still see) a picture of myself I just wanted to delete it because I knew that I looked shit there

That a normal brain doesn't think that you look bad in the mirror,
since a young age I thought (and still think) that I look decent in the mirror,
but every time I saw (and still see) a picture of myself I just wanted to delete it because I knew that I looked shit there
How can someone be a khhv after several attempts at asking girls out , have 0 tinder matches, and have "body dysmorphia?" Serious question

Apparently you look best in the mirror. I don’t even look human on front camera pictures.

I also have an absolutely trash hairline. I came out of the womb looking like I'm balding, always had a fivehead. I also have weak lower third, uneven jawline on top of it already being weak and round, and bitch brows , eyelid exposure

Ah a fellow hairlinecel - commiserations. Is your height decent at least? I'm 5'7 and 30 so it's been over for a while now.

Tinder is even hardcore for chadlites, and maybe it's both

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lyc6DJ69To

look at the comments as well

Wow so all along I was Chad... Thank God. I can go slay Stacie's now even though it has never worked in the past
Ah a fellow hairlinecel - commiserations. Is your height decent at least? I'm 5'7 and 30 so it's been over for a while now.
yeah, but it hasn't helped for shit, even after I tried to athlete max in school

Wow so all along I was Chad... Thank God. I can go slay Stacie's now even though it has never worked in the past
Keep strawmaning, this is not even my point that you are ugly or a chad

Sometimes I look okay on the mirror but damn, sometimes I look like a fucking deformed hobo

"You're beautiful on the inside"
"Don't let society tell you what's good and bad, you have to find happiness for yourself"
"The ugly duckling found his family"

Major fucking cope. If you "look good" in mirror chances are that you are a normie at worst. No truecel chincel thinks he looks good in mirror jfl this is copious maximus.

I'm really not sure what you are even trying to say at this point
Brain make you think you look good at mirror to keep you from rope unless you have mental issue
even if you ugly very very brain still make you think you look good in mirror unless you have mental issue

do you get it now with a half broken English?

Brain make you think you look good at mirror to keep you from rope unless you have mental issue
even if you ugly very very brain still make you think you look good in mirror unless you have mental issue

do you get it now with a half broken English?
Sorry, I really don't understand horse shit cope.

Sorry, I really don't understand horse shit cope.
It's the mirrorpill, what's so hard to understand?
how is this a cope exactly? the mirrorpill was the most brutal pill that I took and this is the reason I am here because
then I would be like "but muh reflection in the mirror looks good", this is the last thing that I will call a cope

Asking myself the same