Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do I like underage girls so much?

I think for me is the lack of intimacy over the years missing out on dating in middle/high school. Plus in the age of the thot where young girls are wearing tight leggings and booty shorts it's hard not get diamonds. Also I cannot stand that Tumblr term "MAP " and I hope it dies out.

Average men find adolescent women only slightly less arousing than adult ones. This has been scientifically proven. So physically they are basically the same as far as the male sex drive is concerned.

The difference is when you're talking about an underage girl you feel less inadequate because they have less sexual experience, less social power, they are weaker, and it's easier to imagine yourself taking the lead with one. You can imagine yourself MOGGing her male peers since they are just kids.

But when you imagine adult women you imagine all the 24 year old ripped white Chads with 7" dicks that have plowed through them already and how you'd have to compete against all those Chads to get one. This just makes you feel like shit.

If you are a normal average man, that is the explanation.

I think this is a common result of being incel and realizing you're at the bottom of the social ladder.

Two rules:
- Don't keep pics of underage girls on your computer or phone, clothed or nude. Even clothed pics can be considered CP.
- Don't act on it if you ever got the chance. No sex is worth a life in jail or as a registered sex offender.

You've come to internize young, underage foids as being easy game because older, less innocent femoids make you feel threatened while in reality, they both follow their animal instincts that tell them to go get fucked by chad.

:feelsohh: wish there were more of them like this
Open up

Because most teens have not had 100s of Chads yet.