Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do i keep getting approached by weirdos in the Netherlands

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I swear to god every time my friend and i are in the Netherlands there are always lost niggas who keep approaching us, this happens almost never to me in Germany. Last year a guy wanted to talk to us and he told us that he was a Spic and sold coke by swallowing it and later shitting it out. He told us how he has been to jail multiple times and it also looked like he and his colleges sold crack or meth. Yesterday when i was in Tilburg we got approached by a nigger in a park who claimed himself to be gay. He kept saying stuff like fuck Christianity or fuck Jews and other weird stuff i dont remember. There was later a nigger manlet who gave the nigger who approached us the middle finger and the manlet said fuck you to him. The gay nigger told us that the manlet apparently was released from prison today. Also later there was a super drunk Dutch guy who kept asking us where the next bar is. I told him that we are the first time here ourselves and dont know.

@Ron.Belgrade

You have a friend to go out and do stuff with? Mogs me

I swear to god every time my friend and i are in the Netherlands there are always lost niggas who keep approaching us, this happens almost never to me in Germany. Last year a guy wanted to talk to us and he told us that he was a Spic and sold coke by swallowing it and later shitting it out. He told us how he has been to jail multiple times and it also looked like he and his colleges sold crack or meth. Yesterday when i was in Tilburg we got approached by a nigger in a park who claimed himself to be gay. He kept saying stuff like fuck Christianity or fuck Jews and other weird stuff i dont remember. There was later a nigger manlet who gave the nigger who approached us the middle finger and the manlet said fuck you to him. The gay nigger told us that the manlet apparently was released from prison today. Also later there was a super drunk Dutch guy who kept asking us where the next bar is. I told him that we are the first time here ourselves and dont know.

@Ron.Belgrade
:feelshaha:

yeah pretty much everyone here approaches eachother in the big cities

i am often forced to make smalltalk when i leave the house, its normal here

also weird addcits + gay folks EVERYWHERE

nigger in a park who claimed himself to be gay. He kept saying stuff like fuck Christianity or fuck Jews and other weird stuff i dont remember.
damn you met @OwariDa IRL?

Everyone itt besides @Ron.Belgrade is ignored by OP btw

Are mainland Europeans really as weird as people say, or are they hand-picked?

:feelshaha:

yeah pretty much everyone here approaches eachother in the big cities

i am often forced to make smalltalk when i leave the house, its normal here
Would you consider Tilburg a big city ? Also i noticed people in Netherlands are more low inhib and extroverted than in Germany, what do you think ?

homeless, gypsies and freaks approach me all the time, it's so fucking annoying, meanwhile becky approach normies

Would you consider Tilburg a big city ? Also i noticed people in Netherlands are more low inhib and extroverted than in Germany, what do you think ?
yes tilburg is a city for sure

jfl at their dialects, sounds so fucking gay

yes agreed its quite low inhib there

also in germany everyone is partime-officer, cant do anything without being instantly spoken to abt it like throwing thrash next to the bin

homeless, gypsies and freaks approach me all the time, it's so fucking annoying
Its annoying but also kinda funny and since outside of work i talk to almost no one its at least a bit socializing for me, even if its in a very weird and unconventional way

also in germany everyone is partime-officer, cant do anything without being instantly spoken to abt it like throwing thrash next to the bin
in Greece we have lots of German tourists and its commonly talked about how Germans have a stick up their ass :feelshaha: They're always so serious its funny

Understandable tho, bins exist for a reason

in Greece we have lots of German tourists and its commonly talked about how Germans have a stick up their ass :feelshaha: They're always so serious its funny
Im pretty relaxed most of the time but i am also most time miserable because of my inceldom

But if something is funny to me i always laugh

Any examples ? I forgot
last thread of his i saw, he was talking about how a girl was smiling to him and was laughing at his jokes. He constantly made threads bragging, I dont think I saw him make a single thread where he talked about inceldom

Im pretty relaxed most of the time but i am also most time miserable because of my inceldom

But if something is funny to me i always laugh
has to do more with how strictly Germans follow the rules. For example, here we cross the road if the traffic light is red and no cars are coming but thats a big no in Germany even though it's no big deal. Here kids occasionally skip school, but if you do that in Germany the cops might pick you up

last thread of his i saw, he was talking about how a girl was smiling to him and was laughing at his jokes. He constantly made threads bragging, I dont think I saw him make a single thread where he talked about inceldom
I see, where his bragging posts deleted ? Cant find anything under latest activities

Here kids occasionally skip school, but if you do that in Germany the cops might pick you up
I agree that thats giga cucked but taking away someones priority (on roads) is a big violation and can lead to preventable accidents

I see, where his bragging posts deleted ? Cant find anything under latest activities
nah, I just checked his account and in his latest thread he talks about how an old acquaintance of him approached him and told him that he's big and asks him if he's on steroids :feelskek: all that mf does is brag

I agree that thats giga cucked but taking away someones priority (on roads) is a big violation and can lead to preventable accidents
to me it doesn't seem like a big deal if no cars are coming. Its just a difference in culture

Lifefuel but what does this have to do with my post you answered to ?
because I want to prove that what I mentioned happened and I saw it

because I want to prove that what I mentioned happened and I saw it
Many normies are in a relationship, i dont deny that. But getting approached out of the blue as sub7 is extremely unlikely

Its annoying but also kinda funny and since outside of work i talk to almost no one its at least a bit socializing for me, even if its in a very weird and unconventional way
Even though I am subhuman, these people are not equal to me

Why are there spics in Dutch countries?