Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do i have to suffer?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
What have I done to deserve this pain? To suffer the curse of being born a subhuman  male piece of trash. I could have been great, I could have contributed greatly for society, but i was screwed over by life from the first day i was born.

Life has Trapped me in this cage, left me to rot, forced me into inceldom, to suffer alone, to die slowly, after leading a long unfulfilling life. All because I am not at least a 5/10.  I have many alpha traits, but nobody cares when you are unattractive. Nothing will fucking get me laid. People will give me BS about approaching but when you look like me, you are automatically labeled a creep because of my subhumanity, and there is no point. There is nothing more degrading than for a superior male like me and my fellow incels getting rejected, just because as subhumans we dont meet females high standards/ looks quota.

Why the hell is this world so shallow? There is no fucking justice, only fucking discrimination and shallowness. Its all a matter of luck, either you win the genetic lottery or you are trash for life. All that matters are looks and I got screwed over, now I have to fucking live like this, a fucking subhuman with a shitty retail minimum wage job, small number of boring friends, no life no hope and something that women will fucking spit on. ( Yes i have gotten spat on before back in high school) 

I hate them all so much, but I cannot even destroy them, like they deserve, this state of helplessness and powerlessness is what bugs me. They are all ants, yet I cannot fucking squash them, the whole system is against me, because of my looks, and I have to suffer in silence, before they slaughter me, like an animal. They have already shattered my hopes and dreams. Now they will slowly lead me to suffer in this depressive state brought upon by the black pill, until I kill myself. It is all just a fucking game to normies women and chads, they fucking laugh at my plight, but if they had to live like me, they'd suicide or ER, nobody can take this kind of life year after year

This is what inceldom does to someone. It’s like we are the only ones who know the truth. As if we’re the only sensible and smart people trapped on a planet filled with hive minded drones. And the truth of this world is brutal.

what happens to my carcass doesn't matter

nausea said:
what happens to my carcass doesn't matter

its over

underøath said:
This is what inceldom does to someone. It’s like we are the only ones who know the truth. As if we’re the only sensible and smart people trapped on a planet filled with hive minded drones. And the truth of this world is brutal.
normies will never accept the truth

"I'm a male model trapped in an Incels body."