Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do I have to be the entertainer In every relationship I have :(

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Fyck this fucking shit

It’s always me that calls and messages people

Why does it have to be me?

Why can’t people want to interact with me?

I’m sad for this

I wish I had social interaction and good friends

don’t have relationships simple or you could double down on your suffering and dress up as a clown

In a balanced relationship, be it romantic or friendship, both parts reach out to the other. With foids an unbalanced relationship means she's not as interested as you, or not at all. With friends they might be busy. Friendships have less requirements than romantic relationships.

Be friendless, I haven't had friends in 6 years and I don't miss it, I prefer calm LDAR on my own terms over jester and effortmaxxing for people that still considers me the 4th or 5th wheel in any social gathering

In a balanced relationship, be it romantic or friendship, both parts reach out to the other. With foids an unbalanced relationship means she's not as interested as you, or not at all. With friends they might be busy. Friendships have less requirements than romantic relationships.
So damn true

But even friends don’t call me at all

Be friendless, I haven't had friends in 6 years and I don't miss it, I prefer calm LDAR on my own terms over jester and effortmaxxing for people that still considers me the 4th or 5th wheel in any social gathering
I wish

People must pay