Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do I have to be so low IQ

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
For example, yesterday someone pulled a trick on me, saying they wanted to see if my “skin is dirty”, so they pressed a phone to my arm and took a picture with the flash on.

In my head I was like what the fuck? Then when they did it, the flash was painful af but I didn’t react because I thought it was legit a way to see if your skin is dirty.

After a while I realized it was a trick to pull on low IQ guys, so the phone flash can burn their arms. And of course I fell for it.

this is just one incident where I’ve fallen for obvious hoaxes or tricks. I’m also constantly missing social cues and signs. It’s so frustrating when I notice no one tries this shit with attractive people, but ugly people keep getting messed with.

Its an LED bro, theres no way phone flash can burn you

Doesn't even have to do something with intelligence - see Autism for example. The only way an Autist can learn socially is by pain, this is the curse of Autism.

If they try and subtly hurt you, do the same to them. Only a sociopath would think of some shit like that, though.

I thought It couldn't, but apparently it can:

Last edited:
It was painfull?

dont let anyone come near you then.

On my old phone (The razer phone 2) if you turned the flash on and held it on your arm long enough it would start to sting

For example, yesterday someone pulled a trick on me, saying they wanted to see if my “skin is dirty”, so they pressed a phone to my arm and took a picture with the flash on.

In my head I was like what the fuck? Then when they did it, the flash was painful af but I didn’t react because I thought it was legit a way to see if your skin is dirty.

After a while I realized it was a trick to pull on low IQ guys, so the phone flash can burn their arms. And of course I fell for it.

this is just one incident where I’ve fallen for obvious hoaxes or tricks. I’m also constantly missing social cues and signs. It’s so frustrating when I notice no one tries this shit with attractive people, but ugly people keep getting messed with.
I have no fucking clue what you’re talking about but I always miss social cues or people joking with me, the worst thing are coworkers because they know I’m an awkward tard so they fuck with me

Didn't think a flash could sting. And I would've never allowed that. Was it your phone? I wouldn't have someone smear their dirty phone on me as that would be one way to get me dirty.