Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do I have this sensation that I’m losing my head and grasp on reality?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I feel detached from everything: my family, the culture I was born into, the people around I see but never get to know, the physical world, and even my own mind as if I’m just a spectator in my own life viewing in.:cryfeels::feelsrope:

same tbh :feelsrope:

wageslaving keeps me somewhat sane tho

you need to detach so hard that you'll jump dimensions

I've always felt like this. It's almost certainly due to my form of ASD.

If you have friends or family that actually have some compassion, don't let yourself grow apart from them. It can be one of the few anchors to reality when seemingly everything is being torn down around you.

It's because you don't have a grip on reality

ive been feeling like this as of recently too honestly i can physically feel like im going insane

that detached feeling I fear is going to get so bad I dont know whats real or not

Already went through it. Detached from physical reality itself. Everything seemed like its a simulation. It could be a combination of depression and trauma.

Already went through it. Detached from physical reality itself. Everything seemed like its a simulation. It could be a combination of depression and trauma.
Hiow long did it take for it to end?:fuk:

Hiow long did it take for it to end?:fuk:
Could take a few days or weeks. In my case it keeps coming back anyway. Btw are you on discord?

when your life is not your own

:cryfeels: Why must I be trapped alone in my thoughts?

I do have hallucinations,weird once and it scares the shit out of me,like i walk when i sleep for example.