Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I have such mood change?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
3 days in a row I can’t do anything except lay in bed thinking about my death. The next day nothing in life changes but I feel different. I’ts not really in a good way but I am able to clean, cook or do anything while I feel like shit. I can also have the pleasure of playing video games or listening to music again. I have these two moods that change at least 2 times a week. Anyone having this?

Same bro. I don’t really know how to explain it.

Maybe Dr. @Ritalincel can prescribe us some medication.

It might be the abscence of human interaction, love, affection and female vagene ...
But I''m not a doctor.

Damn, look at that broken English… it's over.

Can’t LDAR on a empty stomach.

your brain has had enough of this shit so your brain eventually gets flooded with "enough of this shit" chemicals

your brain has had enough of this shit so your brain eventually gets flooded with "enough of this shit" chemicals
So it’s forcing him to be productive?

this might sound crazy but pay close attention to your fap schedule. You might notice a pattern. Masturbation seems to have a significant impact on my mood.

Yes. I have been depressed for years. Sometimes it's not to bad but sometimes it's miserable.