Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do i get warnings for mocking dead white women

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
It doesn't make sense, is this an incel forum. Or are white women special or something?

Stop simping for white whores

Probably because this site is some kind MKUltra honeypot lol, authorized inceldom discussion ONLY :feelzez:

I don't know man maybe post it in the Sewers. :feelsPop:

I don't know man maybe post it in the Sewers. :feelsPop:
Well fuck I could at least get told that before warnings. I'm like one warning away from being ejected

Well fuck I could at least get told that before warnings. I'm like one warning away from being ejected
Lol :feelshaha: bro you’re pissing someone off

It's not conducive to our forum...

Actually, I don't mind.

It's not a secret that moderation staff sympathizes with bluepillers, shitposters and white supremacists, you have to be careful if you post anything that goes against it. They're biased and they warn/ban based on their biases.

It's not a secret that moderation staff sympathizes with bluepillers, shitposters and white supremacists, you have to be careful if you post anything that goes against it. They're biased and they warn/ban based on their biases.
:feelsthink:

Imagine defending women just cause they’re white JFL
Wtf right? I made a post about a dead white bitch and immediately got a warning. Like I've done so many times before without warnings lol

unknown, i thought this was an official sport of the forum

:feelsUgh:
E32BAE15 2B41 451A 8A71 D49A3A0B5666

It doesn't make sense, is this an incel forum. Or are white women special or something?

Stop simping for white whores
Serious? Mods are simping for foids now?

Brutal, G-yo.

Nice deletion, never liked this fag