Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do I even come here, JFL

G

Gremlincel

a
-
Don't get me wrong, great site, best place for incels on the net, but, all I do is pass time and get myself even more depressed and suicidal.
I am already peak blackpilled. There is nothing anyone could say that could lower my hopes further, I have none, lol.
Do you all come for the same reasons, to hear others going through the same suffering, and hang out? I mean, I dunno why I'm asking, obviously that is why we come here, idk wanted to make this post, kinda drunk, its not like I plan on leaving or even posting less, lmao. I'm so tired. Why do I even go anywhere online?
Basically, gotta make a plan, you know? I am so sick of rotting. If its over? I want it to end right the fuck now, no point waiting around any longer.
Death, life, or ER. No more waiting around, for someone to make up my mind for me, you feel me?

((Also if anyone else in Ireland wants to meet up, and suicide together, or like, discuss ideas togethER, know what I'm sayin? hit me up, srs))

I'm an offtopiccel

I'm just here to hang out with like minded people

to fill time

I need to build up the courage to make bettER choices.

I really like to interact with people; there are a lot of things that you can learn from other individuals, their life stories, information and knowledge. It also make them happy wjen you check on them, it feels good to know that there is an individual that cares about you.

I enjoy talking to the frequent posters in offtopic

This is the only place on the internet that even takes a serious look at the issues. If you try to search the topic through any engine all that comes up is the same blue pill BS we've all heard a trillion times. Ex: looking up "lopsided dating" returns a bunch of shit for roasties telling them if their relationship is being "fair" :kys:

i come here to vent about being a manlet and i think im addicted too

and also this is the only place where people dont bully me because of my height

What else is a 24/7 rotter like me supposed to do in the holidays?

fly out to USA and lets jump off a buildingcel

Don't get me wrong, great site, best place for incels on the net, but, all I do is pass time and get myself even more depressed and suicidal.
I am already peak blackpilled. There is nothing anyone could say that could lower my hopes further, I have none, lol.
Do you all come for the same reasons, to hear others going through the same suffering, and hang out? I mean, I dunno why I'm asking, obviously that is why we come here, idk wanted to make this post, kinda drunk, its not like I plan on leaving or even posting less, lmao. I'm so tired. Why do I even go anywhere online?
Basically, gotta make a plan, you know? I am so sick of rotting. If its over? I want it to end right the fuck now, no point waiting around any longer.
Death, life, or ER. No more waiting around, for someone to make up my mind for me, you feel me?

((Also if anyone else in Ireland wants to meet up, and suicide together, or like, discuss ideas togethER, know what I'm sayin? hit me up, srs))

You know what I always wanted to do, find one of those bridges that people often jump off to kill themselves (like known suicide places that many people come to), wait out there with a van, wait for a woman to approach the bridge and just kidnap her and rape her, and then drop her off back at the bridge afterwards. Its the perfect crime really, she was about to kill herself anyways so why let good pussy go to waste, and now for sure she'll just jump and kill herself getting rid of any possible trace evidence I left behind, perfect crime really, in fact I'm pretty sure there's already a guy doing this.

Why don't you do that instead it would be lifefuel, your would literally be siphoning off the last dregs of "life force" in these women that kept them from killing themselves and adding it to yourself :feelsohh:

If I had anything else to do, I would probably only be here to vent for a few minutes about my day, but I have nothing to do, so I'm here for social interraction

You know what I always wanted to do, find one of those bridges that people often jump off to kill themselves (like known suicide places that many people come to), wait out there with a van, wait for a woman to approach the bridge and just kidnap her and rape her, and then drop her off back at the bridge afterwards. Its the perfect crime really, she was about to kill herself anyways so why let good pussy go to waste, and now for sure she'll just jump and kill herself getting rid of any possible trace evidence I left behind, perfect crime really, in fact I'm pretty sure there's already a guy doing this.

Why don't you do that instead it would be lifefuel, your would literally be siphoning off the last dregs of "life force" in these women that kept them from killing themselves and adding it to yourself :feelsohh:
This is incredibly poorly thought-out.

this is a funny ass post :lul::lul: / witnesses man!

This is incredibly poorly thought-out.
How?

Tell me a flaw, I hope you don't think I'm raping her in the van right fucking there lol, also I can just hide the plates so any witnesses will just say they saw a white van, that doesn't help much. No crime gets reported to witnesses have nothing to attest too. Also I hope you know why most of these frequently used suicide places are selected, they are usually remote places, places where people are barely around.

I can't see a flaw in this sorry

this is a funny ass post :lul::lul: / witnesses man!
JFL I don't care, I'm gonna do this once I go to a country with such "suicide sites". Now I'm off to watch some Tokyo Ghoul and Black Clover anime lol.

How?

Tell me a flaw, I hope you don't think I'm raping her in the van right fucking there lol, also I can just hide the plates so any witnesses will just say they saw a white van, that doesn't help much. No crime gets reported to witnesses have nothing to attest too. Also I hope you know why most of these frequently used suicide places are selected, they are usually remote places, places where people are barely around.

I can't see a flaw in this sorry
The issue is that you give a suicidal person an identity of rape victim. You're actively giving them an anchor in the real world. For some, this may make the difference between lonely suicide and legal vendetta. Have you forgotten about #MeToo? You're giving a woman a reason to fight for something, to feel a part of something greater than herself. That seems like a suicide deterrent to me. I'm pretty sure if I was on the verge of suicide and Tyrone came, clubbed me over the head, raped me, then left me back at the bridge, I'd report it to the police because fuck the guy who fucked me.

The other issue is that everything nowadays is caught on tape. Even if you don't have license plates, various gas stations, traffic lights, etc. on the way will capture your route and trace you.

In essence, I really disagree with your thought process of "oh, she'll just be even more likely to kill herself after getting raped," because I doubt you have any substantive proof that this is the way it goes. It could just as easily be what I suggested, and you'd get fucked by the law.

The issue is that you give a suicidal person an identity of rape victim. You're actively giving them an anchor in the real world. For some, this may make the difference between lonely suicide and legal vendetta. Have you forgotten about #MeToo? You're giving a woman a reason to fight for something, to feel a part of something greater than herself. That seems like a suicide deterrent to me. I'm pretty sure if I was on the verge of suicide and Tyrone came, clubbed me over the head, raped me, then left me back at the bridge, I'd report it to the police because fuck the guy who fucked me.

You are falling for these liberal memes too much, women are the Gods of "attempting suicide" for attention, so if a woman is literally at one of those places alone then we can assume she really wants to die. I'm not raping women who cut their wrists and posted images online about it, I'm raping women that are literally about to jump off a bridge, if a woman is in that state of mind, a member of the group who pretends to be suicidal just for attention, then I'm pretty much assured that no matter what she's definitely going to kill herself, this isn't an act because nobody is watching, again these suicide sites are "remote". Ever hear about the suicide forest in Japan, no woman going to that place planning to kill herself is going to get raped there and decide - "well NOW my life has meaning". Nobody who wants to die is going to say:

"Oh I just got raped, guess I have a fucking reason to live now" JFL

Its more likely they'll think - "This world truly is disgusting, now I have another reason to kill myself"

Dude if you were so broken that you were about to kill yourself, being raped isn't going to put a pep in your step lol, my stomach is hurting here by how crazy what you're saying sounds, being raped would push you over the edge and remove any doubt that kept you from killing yourself. Being raped doesn't give you a reason to live, it gives you a reason to die.

All the self loathing and depression you felt, will literally be amplified

Also comparing a man being raped to a woman being raped is ridiculous, sex is already something that is degrading and disgusting as a woman, especially penetrative sex. If a man rapes a man he will likely feel sickened in a way he's never felt before because he's being put in a position of sexual submission, if a man rapes a woman the only difference is whats being done to her is ITS BY FORCE, that's it (the only difference), sex is already demeaning and submissive for women. Also most women are cowards, so based on those differences I can see a man possibly be driven to seeking out revenge and not kill himself, but a woman lol, nah she's just gonna kill herself.

What you're doing is a false comparison. Its apples and oranges. All this #metoo shit is being done by western women, who aren't suicidal and have amazing lives and stand to get money and attention from seeking out their rapists, the woman I rape will be a broken spirit who stands to gain no recognition or money from having me convicted, there is nothing to gain for her by having me caught, at the end of the day she still wants to die, so why not just kill yourself and get it over with.

The other issue is that everything nowadays is caught on tape. Even if you don't have license plates, various gas stations, traffic lights, etc. on the way will capture your route and trace you.

Alright so a plain white van, late in the night, with no fake license plates, gets seen on camera............ aaaaaand what. No crime ever gets reported because the victims kill themselves (which I'm going to make sure of), so even if the van is captured on camera, its never going to be brought up anyways.

It could just as easily be what I suggested

No it literally couldn't lol, what you are saying is crazy here, no woman about to jump off of a bridge is going to get raped and decide - "well i'll save the whole killing myself thing till after this guy gets caught". There's no reason NOT TO KILL YOURSELF at that point.

Imagine if a guy was robbed his entire life savings totaling millions, and he had $10 left in his pocket, now imagine he's about to kill himself and a thief runs up to him, and steals the last $10 in his pocket that he DID NOT EVEN PLAN ON SPENDING. Are you seriously telling me this guy that was about to kill himself because he lost millions, is now NOT GOING TO KILL HIMSELF because he had a further $10 stolen from him, and therefore MUST now go on a crusade against the man that stole $10.

Someone who is about to kill themselves has just decided that all the years of their past in totality are a burden to them, they don't care about the last 5, 10, 20, XX years of their life, are you seriously telling me the last hour or so I stole from them is going to matter now. Are there exceptions to the rule, yes, but is what you're saying here just as likely as my predicted outcome, OBVIOUSLY NO.

Last edited:
I enjoy interacting with people here

I come here when I realise how out of place I am at other places. I don't really like this place, but it seems to be the only place where people are somewhat similar to me. I still hate it a lot.

I come here when I realise how out of place I am at other places. I don't really like this place, but it seems to be the only place where people are somewhat similar to me. I still hate it a lot.
Why do you hate it?

This site has given me ppl to talk to and something to do instead of staring at my computer screen

Because you're ugly.

@BlkPillPres I mean, it all sounds very good when you talk about it so confidently, but really all you're doing is repeating the same thing over again with more bold and emphasis with no real evidence to back it up. Studies have shown that rape and terminal conditions like cancer, give their victims some sort of identity - both by themselves and by society.

If you could back up any of the claims you make with research, I'd be more inclined to believe you. For example, I'm curious about the perception that penetrative sex is degrading for women; I can definitely understand that perspective and it certainly seems plausible, but for you to state it as outright fact seems like a bit much. I'm willing to bet that only a small minority of women (or men) view it that way, and if that is the case, wouldn't it affect men worse than it affects women?

You're also running into some logical errors here; if the woman is just doing it for attention, then why is she doing it in the middle of the night? If she is doing it for attention, then how can you argue that it is entirely genuine and therefore that she really is in the "I lost my life savings" position?

I'm an offtopiccel

I'm just here to hang out with like minded people
Yeah, I haven't been on off topic much, yet. I like the song in your signature.

fly out to USA and lets jump off a buildingcel
Not a bad idea, really. Maybe I will survive long enough to buy a one way ticket to somewhere cooler, to end it all.

Because you're ugly.
The plain old, simple answer to so many issues and so much pain, hah.

Yeah, I haven't been on off topic much, yet. I like the song in your signature.
Did you read the lyrics or do you just like the sound? It's rare for non Weebs to like Japanese songs

I like responding to different posts

I ask the same question to myself every day.

Did you read the lyrics or do you just like the sound? It's rare for non Weebs to like Japanese songs
It sounds good, but the lyrics are pretty great too. I wish I could claim to be a 'non-weeb', but I have seen a few anime and read some manga, haha.
Has been a good year or so since I last looked at weeb stuff, though I've felt like checking something out again recently.

It sounds good, but the lyrics are pretty great too. I wish I could claim to be a 'non-weeb', but I have seen a few anime and read some, haha.
Has been a good year or so since I last looked at weeb stuff, though I've felt like checking something out again recently.
Ah I see.

Do you wanna know something funny

The singer is a male. The voice sounds kind of girlish

Ah I see.

Do you wanna know something funny

The singer is a male. The voice sounds kind of girlish
Yeah, I seen that in the comments, never would have guessed, Jesus lmao. The Japs are something else, man.

I guess it just makes me feel better when I read about stuff I can relate too

You are falling for these liberal memes too much, women are the Gods of "attempting suicide" for attention, so if a woman is literally at one of those places alone then we can assume she really wants to die. I'm not raping women who cut their wrists and posted images online about it, I'm raping women that are literally about to jump off a bridge, if a woman is in that state of mind, a member of the group who pretends to be suicidal just for attention, then I'm pretty much assured that no matter what she's definitely going to kill herself, this isn't an act because nobody is watching, again these suicide sites are "remote". Ever hear about the suicide forest in Japan, no woman going to that place planning to kill herself is going to get raped there and decide - "well NOW my life has meaning". Nobody who wants to die is going to say:

"Oh I just got raped, guess I have a fucking reason to live now" JFL

Its more likely they'll think - "This world truly is disgusting, now I have another reason to kill myself"

Dude if you were so broken that you were about to kill yourself, being raped isn't going to put a pep in your step lol, my stomach is hurting here by how crazy what you're saying sounds, being raped would push you over the edge and remove any doubt that kept you from killing yourself. Being raped doesn't give you a reason to live, it gives you a reason to die.

All the self loathing and depression you felt, will literally be amplified

Also comparing a man being raped to a woman being raped is ridiculous, sex is already something that is degrading and disgusting as a woman, especially penetrative sex. If a man rapes a man he will likely feel sickened in a way he's never felt before because he's being put in a position of sexual submission, if a man rapes a woman the only difference is whats being done to her is ITS BY FORCE, that's it (the only difference), sex is already demeaning and submissive for women. Also most women are cowards, so based on those differences I can see a man possibly be driven to seeking out revenge and not kill himself, but a woman lol, nah she's just gonna kill herself.

What you're doing is a false comparison. Its apples and oranges. All this #metoo shit is being done by western women, who aren't suicidal and have amazing lives and stand to get money and attention from seeking out their rapists, the woman I rape will be a broken spirit who stands to gain no recognition or money from having me convicted, there is nothing to gain for her by having me caught, at the end of the day she still wants to die, so why not just kill yourself and get it over with.

Alright so a plain white van, late in the night, with no fake license plates, gets seen on camera............ aaaaaand what. No crime ever gets reported because the victims kill themselves (which I'm going to make sure of), so even if the van is captured on camera, its never going to be brought up anyways.

No it literally couldn't lol, what you are saying is crazy here, no woman about to jump off of a bridge is going to get raped and decide - "well i'll save the whole killing myself thing till after this guy gets caught". There's no reason NOT TO KILL YOURSELF at that point.

Imagine if a guy was robbed his entire life savings totaling millions, and he had $10 left in his pocket, now imagine he's about to kill himself and a thief runs up to him, and steals the last $10 in his pocket that he DID NOT EVEN PLAN ON SPENDING. Are you seriously telling me this guy that was about to kill himself because he lost millions, is now NOT GOING TO KILL HIMSELF because he had a further $10 stolen from him, and therefore MUST now go on a crusade against the man that stole $10.

Someone who is about to kill themselves has just decided that all the years of their past in totality are a burden to them, they don't care about the last 5, 10, 20, XX years of their life, are you seriously telling me the last hour or so I stole from them is going to matter now. Are there exceptions to the rule, yes, but is what you're saying here just as likely as my predicted outcome, OBVIOUSLY NO.

Rape a successful and clearly whorish slut who deserves it and is asking for it then. Those attention whores you speak of? Do it to them! No need to hurt someone who is already down and has probably been going through so much pain they are going to kill themselves. Seriously, this post is morally sickening but also retarded, though I don't fault you for your imagination. Your argument is that it's easier makes you no better than a pedo. I'm assuming you're an Athiest or a Nihilist and think you won't be punished for your actions. Pro tip : You will. Being evil is being evil.

Your argument is that it's easier makes you no better than a pedo.

This is one of my threads......... so yeah lol
https://incels.is/threads/post-your...eos-2d-and-3d-hentai-is-alright-though.36261/

Also I hope you see the irony in being against "pedophillia" and/or "hebephillia" and being religious, what age do you think "young girls" were being paired up with older men. The "men of God" in your bible stories would be called "pedos" in modern times.

I'm assuming you're an Athiest or a Nihilist and think you won't be punished for your actions. Pro tip : You will. Being evil is being evil.

No I believe in a God, I just think he's an evil fuck, even the bible says - "broad is the way,that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"

That is God literally admitting that the majority of humans are going to hell JFL.

The irony is God is evil, and am I not made in his image, so how else am I to be. Its easier for someone who is physically attractive to live a "Godly life" and make it into heaven, they can spend their younger years thoroughly enjoying degeneracy, "find God" like most Christians conveniently after getting to "have their fill" of degeneracy, "settle down" and still get to enjoy some degeneracy "within the sanctity of marriage" and they still get to go to heaven even though they lived lives 100 times more degenerate than us.

That's another black pill for you, Chad even has it easier with respects to getting into heaven because everyone is going to sin, but Chad gets to enjoy sinning to an extent that he doesn't feel like he's "missing out" in his later years, while guys like us are escortceling in our 30's and up to make up for lost time and experiences never had, he's starting a family with that Stacey he met at a college gangbang and started dating, and becoming a "man of God" JFL this world is ridiculous when you really think about it.

Aside from everything I just said, are you really going to be able to enjoy heaven knowing full well that billions of humans, some who are even your friends or family members, are being tortured for eternity lol, people never really take the time to think these things through, they take it at face value, heaven is just the psychological version of hell (physical torture). All the entertainment you enjoy in this life, guess what, you aren't allowed to enjoy it in heaven, sex that's banned, violent movies and video games...... banned, drugs..... bannned.

Everything that you've learned to enjoy in this world IS NOW COMPLETELY GONE! JFL

Literally the only good thing about heaven IS THAT ITS NOT HELL

Last edited:
You're also running into some logical errors here; if the woman is just doing it for attention, then why is she doing it in the middle of the night? If she is doing it for attention, then how can you argue that it is entirely genuine and therefore that she really is in the "I lost my life savings" position?

Please read over what I said

My point was that if a woman (someone who usually "attempts" suicide for attention) GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO BE AT A REMOTE LOCATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUICIDE, It can be assumed that in this specific case SHE IS NOT DOING IT FOR ATTENTION.

My point basically that women being attention whores is what makes it even more likely that any woman who shows up at a "suicide site" legit wants to kill herself, else she'd do it at a more public place.

Last edited:
I need to build up the courage to make bettER CHOices.
I don't know. It was nice being part of the community before it was cool. Now that we are mainstream I don't feel the same joy anymore when I load the site. Posting here has been my hobby for a few weeks now. But it's getting old. It has hit the wall more or less.

I don't know. It was nice being part of the community before it was cool. Now that we are mainstream I don't feel the same joy anymore when I load the site. Posting here has been my hobby for a few weeks now. But it's getting old. It has hit the wall more or less.

JFL don't tell me you're one of those edgy fags that only enjoys something because its seen as "fringe". Nothing has changed for me, in fact its gotten better, the black pill is something that should be spread, not encapsulated into a small group and remain unheard of by the normie masses.

JFL don't tell me you're one of those edgy fags that only enjoys something because its seen as "fringe". Nothing has changed for me, in fact its gotten better, the black pill is something that should be spread, not encapsulated into a small group and remain unheard of by the normie masses.
I am an edge fag. Can't help it. Belonging to some obscure group makes me feel special. It's a satisfaction I have never gotten to enjoy much. Of course I won't just join any community just because of its obscurity.
The blackpill had to go mainstream. I didn't like that but I would have never kept it a secret if I could. It was like watching your child grow up and move out into the world. You are happy and proud but you also feel sentimental because he/ she is gone.

Damn. Stop giving me ideas.
0532C3AA 0B4B 4906 A20D A82D50E10F80

I'm waiting for a incel hero to arise from the ashes and lead us to our incel homeland.

I just can't hang around normies anymore, especially online. It isn't even the bluepilled beliefs, but their entire bluepilled personalities and sense of humor.