Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why Do I Even Bother?

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
Tonight I was supposed to meet a girl I've been friends with for about three weeks now for what was clearly intended to be a romantic date. It was going to be at this vegan restaurant overlooking the ocean. We were going to meet there. I got there thirty minutes early because I always go everywhere early, she had confirmed she'd be there the night before when we talked on the phone. Literally five minutes before the time we were supposed to meet she sent a text saying she couldn't make it because she was too tired from work.

I didn't respond to her message. I'm not going to. I ended up eating there alone and reading the book I was already reading while waiting, The Stranger by Albert Camus. It's my third time reading it, always enjoyable. The food was really good, I got Fettuccine Alfredo and a fresh loaf of sourdough bread. The cheese was made out of cashews I think, it was delicious. Still, I left feeling completely empty.

Why are women such horrible cunts? I realize she probably never intended on going, this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me. Why do I always delude myself into thinking that this time it will be different? If I was good looking this would never happen to me, being ugly is a fucking curse. My personality makes no difference at all, it actually makes it worse, because I'm naturally nice to everyone, girls do this bullshit where they don't want to appear to be the bitch, so they make plans with me then pretend to be busy at the last minute.

Tonight I was supposed to meet a girl I've been friends with for about three weeks now for what was clearly intended to be a romantic date. It was going to be at this vegan restaurant overlooking the ocean. We were going to meet there. I got there thirty minutes early because I always go everywhere early, she had confirmed she'd be there the night before when we talked on the phone. Literally five minutes before the time we were supposed to meet she sent a text saying she couldn't make it because she was too tired from work.

I didn't respond to her message. I'm not going to. I ended up eating there alone and reading the book I was already reading while waiting, The Stranger by Albert Camus. It's my third time reading it, always enjoyable. The food was really good, I got Fettuccine Alfredo and a fresh loaf of sourdough bread. The cheese was made out of cashews I think, it was delicious. Still, I left feeling completely empty.

Why are women such horrible cunts? I realize she probably never intended on going, this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me. Why do I always delude myself into thinking that this time it will be different? If I was good looking this would never happen to me, being ugly is a fucking curse. My personality makes no difference at all, it actually makes it worse, because I'm naturally nice to everyone, girls do this bullshit where they don't want to appear to be the bitch, so they make plans with me then pretend to be busy at the last minute.

Don't talk to her again

Don't talk to her again
We volunteer at the same non-profit. I'm going to have to see her. I'm just going to be really casual towards her. I'm not in the mood for any drama or excuses on her part, I've dealt with shit like this so many times that I've learned the best thing to do is just pretend it never happened and not show that you're upset in any way.

Thats why she backed out. Tough break nigga cope or rope imo.
I can't find anything to cope with, I really wish there was a space opera book series that was blackpilled but still fun at the same time. There's not much escapism for those that are blackpilled, mainstream stuff just depresses me more because it's all about Chads or Chadlites.

Forget the rope man those bastards would like nothing more than for us to give up

Forget the rope man those bastards would like nothing more than for us to give up
If I ever lose all my copes I'm going to fulfill Nasim Aghdam's vision and meet her in vegan Valhalla.

Here’s to the copes than

If you sui without taking anyone with you, you're a moron and you're justifying all the suffering in your life

Dw it gets bettER bro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We volunteer at the same non-profit. I'm going to have to see her. I'm just going to be really casual towards her. I'm not in the mood for any drama or excuses on her part, I've dealt with shit like this so many times that I've learned the best thing to do is just pretend it never happened and not show that you're upset in any way.
happens to normies all the time too, at least u got a text. lol

But what really happened was JAMAL/TRYONE wanted to run a train on her and she changed plans as she thought THAT was a better offer according to the <media>.

Dw it gets bettER bro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why do normies say that? Once you reach 22 or 23 as an incel, everything begins to go downhill. Now I get to watch my hair recede until it's gone and now I no longer have any hope that anything will ever get better. Every day is worse than the last unless I'm coping in ways that let me forget about being an incel.

Mate call her out on it. If roles were reversed you'd have the courtesy of cancelling on her long before the arranged meeting time. If she didn't want to go she should of said earlier and not wasted your time.

:incel: can relate, my cope is seeing how girls always go after guys who treat them like garbage, which to me means foids are idiots who are attracted to evil. This is why older cultures had fathers choosing his daughters partner or being heavily involved in that process because women generally chose poorly...i'm a child of a single mother.

FBIFoid

Also Buddha was pretty blackpilled, modern buddhists try to be Politically correct and hide this but Buddha was pretty clear in his sayings

"Womenfolk are uncontrolled, Ānanda.
Womenfolk are envious, Ānanda.
Womenfolk are greedy, Ānanda.
Womenfolk are weak in wisdom, Ānanda.

Mate call her out on it. If roles were reversed you'd have the courtesy of cancelling on her long before the arranged meeting time. If she didn't want to go she should of said earlier and not wasted your time.
There's nothing to be won by calling her out on it. I'm just going to ignore her aside from basic small talk in person from now on. If I called her out on it then she would probably start scheming against me and shit talking me behind my back to the other volunteers.

Props for rising above. If that ain’t manliness, idk what is.

PS- I’m also at soCal. Not to be presumptuous, but if you can find a better job further inland and have nothing tying you down, try to leave. Even normies from the east coast and midwest get incelled in LA/ SD. I’m bouncing as soon as I finish school. The family unit is ruined here across all races more so than anywhere else

There's nothing to be won by calling her out on it. I'm just going to ignore her aside from basic small talk in person from now on. If I called her out on it then she would probably start scheming against me and shit talking me behind my back to the other volunteers.

She'd probably get more attracted to you if you call her out on BS, thats what all the redpill PUA material says which i used to try getting into before. It will bring more drama though which foids seem to like....

Props for rising above. If that ain’t manliness, idk what is.

PS- I’m also at soCal. Not to be presumptuous, but if you can find a better job further inland and have nothing tying you down, try to leave. Even normies from the east coast and midwest get incelled in LA/ SD. I’m bouncing as soon as I finish school. The family unit is ruined here across all races more so than anywhere else
Are there any states that are friendlier to incels that you're aware of?
She'd probably get more attracted to you if you call her out on BS, thats what all the redpill PUA material says which i used to try getting into before. It will bring more drama though which foids seem to like....
I wish I could believe that, but the reality of the matter is that I'm ugly and no amount of drama is going to change that fact.

Last edited:

I wish I could believe that, but the reality of the matter is that I'm ugly and no amount of drama is going to change that fact.

Maybe not. But it would display confidence and assertiveness. U don't have to shout or be angry with her. Just explain u don't appreciate been left like that. U wouldn't do it to her an don't appreciate her doing it to u. Paints u in a better light than her and if she's got an ounce of empathu

Pretty much anywhere red so long as your aren’t black or arab. Though tbh, if you keep your head down, pretty much anywhere has better quality women in terms of personality. Given the fact you volunteer, I’m assuming your socially competent and only held back by looks, so also consider just expanding your friend group to new clubs. There’s so much to do outside of pursuing women.

Maybe not. But it would display confidence and assertiveness. U don't have to shout or be angry with her. Just explain u don't appreciate been left like that. U wouldn't do it to her an don't appreciate her doing it to u. Paints u in a better light than her and if she's got an ounce of empathu

Lol wasn't finshed. Aye if she's got an ounce of empathy she'll at least feel bad about it. Keep your head up. She's in the wrong here

Lol wasn't finshed. Aye if she's got an ounce of empathy she'll at least feel bad about it. Keep your head up. She's in the wrong here
If she had an ounce of empathy she wouldn't have done it in the first place. She's not stupid, I'm sure she's well aware of the fact that what she did was the behavior of a cunt. Me telling her what she did was fucked up isn't going to change her, human beings can't change other people, we can only change ourselves if we can change anything at all. She's already sent two texts saying sorry, I'm guessing because I haven't responded to the text she sent saying she couldn't make it. Funny that she clearly thinks she deserves a response after what she did.

I can't find anything to cope with, I really wish there was a space opera book series that was blackpilled but still fun at the same time. There's not much escapism for those that are blackpilled, mainstream stuff just depresses me more because it's all about Chads or Chadlites.
Consider reading stoic philosophy, then. Accepting your situation and finding happiness outside of dating and marriage is quite attainable. Also, given that you sound older, consider mentoring youth. In a world deprived of male father figures, you can play your part in making the next generation better. Even if it’s one boy, that’s a ton of difference and the fulfillment you get will be beyond almost anything else you’ve ever felt before.

Us men are built to invest ourselves in something beyond our own carnal desires. For most it used to be (and still should be) family, but mentoring a troubled boy without a dad is an incredible substitute. 1 on 1 work at shelters provide similar benefits.

Last edited:
Even if you're good looking this still happens to you. Women are fucking disgusting creatures. The only difference is if you're ugly, this will always happen to you

Consider reading stoic philosophy, then. Accepting your situation and finding happiness outside of dating and marriage is quite attainable. Also, given that you sound older, consider mentoring youth. In a world deprived of male father figures, you can play your part in making the next generation better. Even if it’s one boy, that’s a ton of difference and the fulfillment you get will be beyond almost anything else you’ve ever felt before
I'm 23, lmao. I've already read Epictetus and Aurelius. I respect Stoicism, and I think it's cool, but I think I'm incapable of practicing it.

she never intended on showing up. if you keep trying you'l get a hang of understanding when a girl is and isn't interested.

If she had an ounce of empathy she wouldn't have done it in the first place. She's not stupid, I'm sure she's well aware of the fact that what she did was the behavior of a cunt. Me telling her what she did was fucked up isn't going to change her, human beings can't change other people, we can only change ourselves if we can change anything at all. She's already sent two texts saying sorry, I'm guessing because I haven't responded to the text she sent saying she couldn't make it. Funny that she clearly thinks she deserves a response after what she did.
Last comment before I cease with the heckling. I agree with silence. The lack of closure will make her feel worse. Not of course because you’re seeking schadenfreude, but rather there is a glimmer of hope that she’ll treat the next ugly guy a little better due to the unresolved guilt she’ll carry with her to the grave.

Caveat: 23 is plenty old enough to mentor teens :)

You're not ugly, you just have low self esteem. If you were legit ugly she wouldn't be your friend and must certainly wouldn't have lead you on.

It's the same story almost every time, ugly is a word being used too loosely.

You're not ugly, you just have low self esteem. If you were legit ugly she wouldn't be your friend and must certainly wouldn't have lead you on.

It's the same story almost every time, ugly is a word being used too loosely.
I have acne scars, a shit body, a thin jaw, a bloated face, and a receding hairline. I'm a trucel if there ever was one.

This is why i don't even give women power over me. Why put yourself through that suffering? Rejection is a bitter pill to swallow. They enjoy tormenting ugly guys.

If you’re ugly in SoCal it’s fucking over boyo. Move to North Dakota or some shit

If you’re ugly in SoCal it’s fucking over boyo. Move to North Dakota or some shit
I feel like I'd genuinely rope in a place like North Dakota. I was born in Southern California so this shithole is the only home I know, the blue sky and palm trees make me feel comfortable.

I feel like I'd genuinely rope in a place like North Dakota. I was born in Southern California so this shithole is the only home I know, the blue sky and palm trees make me feel comfortable.
There’s infinitely less chads there, and many more depressed lonely women. If an incel can ascend anywhere its North Dakota.
There’s infinitely less chads there, and many more depressed lonely women. If an incel can ascend anywhere its North Dakota.
Depressed lonely women as a percentage, not total

I have acne scars, a shit body, a thin jaw, a bloated face, and a receding hairline. I'm a trucel if there ever was one.

Well you're either saying that because you feel depressed or you must have something special to still get attention like that from girls, especially those that agree to go out to eat with you in the first place (unless she had bad intentions from the start, which I doubt).

Hope things get better for you.

Great book. I should read it again, from my newfound blackpill perspective. Could help erase reluctance towards the rope even more so than I originally found it did.

Sry to hear that bro