Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I attract people looking for fights?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I seem to attract random guys on the street who want to attack and start on me for no reason, what am I doing to attract them? I started trying to stand up straight with my mouth closed and look ahead but these people still want to put me down for no reason. I don't even look at them.

dont dress like a manwhore and maybe niggers wont try to rape you

Carry a 9mm theory

over

autism makes normies hate you out of instinct

Maybe youre a brownie in aryan land

if you live in the UK and you're short then probably some gangs or niggers trying to rob someone will fight you.
i used to live in a shithole neighboor in the past and when i was a kid i feared going outsside since there were a ton of these thugs and sandniggers that will bully anyone in the street.
being short make you look weak and non dominant

I seem to attract random guys on the street who want to attack and start on me for no reason, what am I doing to attract them? I started trying to stand up straight with my mouth closed and look ahead but these people still want to put me down for no reason. I don't even look at them.
You’re in the wrong places

basically the opposite of the halo effect. Ugly = weak and an easy target to justify. I suggest dressing like a poison frog, something that lets others know to leave you alone. That's what I started doing

Do you live in a rough area of your town? Probably why.

Draw the Tyr rune on your skin
Download 2
as it will make you intimidating to others, and wear black clothing, as black is very protective. Also carry a piece of black tourmaline in your left pocket.

Maybe bc you look weak, aka an easy prey for low iq monkeys ready to fight random people in the streets

Try to look angry next time ngl

autism makes normies hate you out of instinct
Yeah, the can sense it from miles away that an autist is in their midst.
Maybe youre a brownie in aryan land
I'm the whitest of white boys.
proved my point
Only the shorts were showing, the rest was under a woollen sweater I was wearing to make myself look bigger to deter these kinds of people.
if you live in the UK and you're short then probably some gangs or niggers trying to rob someone will fight you.
i used to live in a shithole neighboor in the past and when i was a kid i feared going outsside since there were a ton of these thugs and sandniggers that will bully anyone in the street.
being short make you look weak and non dominant
I'm about 5ft 11 but that's below average around here and the guy was white and looked taller than me. That sounds shit bro thugs coming up to you outside your own door and not being able to walk around without dickheads starting or thinking of starting shit.
Everywhere is the wrong place for an ugly male apart from his room.
basically the opposite of the halo effect. Ugly = weak and an easy target to justify. I suggest dressing like a poison frog, something that lets others know to leave you alone. That's what I started doing

How does one dress like a poison frog? All in tattered clothes or like a punk or someone in really rough looking clothing?
Do you live in a rough area of your town? Probably why.
Not really no but there's area next to it where people can overspill to visit pubs and bars.
Draw the Tyr rune on your skin View attachment 747767 as it will make you intimidating to others, and wear black clothing, as black is very protective. Also carry a piece of black tourmaline in your left pocket.
I was wearing all black today, what does that rune mean on the street?
Maybe bc you look weak, aka an easy prey for low iq monkeys ready to fight random people in the streets
I'm leaning toward this, 4 months of gym hasn't done shit to help.
Try to look angry next time ngl
Won't that invite more trouble if I look like I can't back up that anger?

I can relate to this. I got beat up when I was 13 by a group of older teenagers for no reason. I've also had people shout at me from their cars and I have had some weird old boomer try and start a fight with me, I think he had PTSD or some shit.

Brutal

Take revenge on them. I am asking regularly is something wrong or if they wanna fight.
I cant stand that a potentialy sexhaver try to testomog me..

I can relate to this. I got beat up when I was 13 by a group of older teenagers for no reason. I've also had people shout at me from their cars and I have had some weird old boomer try and start a fight with me, I think he had PTSD or some shit.
You can definitely get PTSD from all this, it fucks you up big time but people dismiss our claims as we're not guys' who've been in wars or foids so nobody gives a shit about us.
:feelsbadman:
Take revenge on them. I am asking regularly is something wrong or if they wanna fight.
I cant stand that a potentialy sexhaver try to testomog me..
Even if they could most definitely beat you in a fight if you had to resort to that? @CircumcisedClown warned against this recently.

Only the shorts were showing, the rest was under a woollen sweater I was wearing to make myself look bigger to deter these kinds of people.
was the sweater covering over your shorts?

I know a lot of foids do this and it looks like they're wearing nothing on their legs.

Youre giving man whore vibes.

Maybe dont dress in a way to attract attention

Images   2023 04 17T182113120

Its over, Society is just rebreeding subhumans over and over, This has happened before time and time again

was the sweater covering over your shorts?

I know a lot of foids do this and it looks like they're wearing nothing on their legs.

Youre giving man whore vibes.

Maybe dont dress in a way to attract attention
It stopped at the waste and isn't overly large or anything. I was wearing black shorts and the very dark blue wool sweater and carrying my gym backpack on my back. I hate having shit genes that makes me small.
View attachment 747802

Its over, Society is just rebreeding subhumans over and over, This has happened before time and time again
The guy today was white, but in the past it's been a white guy and his black friend. They shouldn't be allowed to be so confident.

It stopped at the waste and isn't overly large or anything. I was wearing black shorts and the very dark blue wool sweater and carrying my gym backpack on my back. I hate having shit genes that makes me small.

The guy today was white, but in the past it's been a white guy and his black friend. They shouldn't be allowed to be so confident.
t.
NINTCHDBPICT000574334797.jpg

You can definitely get PTSD from all this, it fucks you up big time but people dismiss our claims as we're not guys' who've been in wars or foids so nobody gives a shit about us.

:feelsbadman:

Even if they could most definitely beat you in a fight if you had to resort to that? @CircumcisedClown warned against this recently.
What he warned dude you cant get puzzy plus they try to mog you. Carry weapons if you cant fight. Or learn to fighg. Sometimes i wanna eat chad whot get puzzy but me not.

What he warned dude you cant get puzzy plus they try to mog you. Carry weapons if you cant fight. Or learn to fighg. Sometimes i wanna eat chad whot get puzzy but me not.
I’m not saying not to defend yourself. I’m saying don’t talk shit or pick fights unless you’re willing to die. If someone’s talking shit to you, you get away from them. You might think that makes you a pussy, but trust me, I’ve seen what happens in the reverse.

If somebody hits you, defend yourself. Otherwise, keep your hands to yourself. Even if you win, it’s not worth getting fucked up.

Knife Stabbing GIF by Originals

They say in a knife fight, the loser dies in the streets; the winner dies in the ambulance.

I read it before. I am not folowing some beta advices. not everybody has a knife if he has one you should look to have a bigger.

Yeah, the can sense it from miles away that an autist is in their midst.

I'm the whitest of white boys.

I'm about 5ft 11 but that's below average around here and the guy was white and looked taller than me. That sounds shit bro thugs coming up to you outside your own door and not being able to walk around without dickheads starting or thinking of starting shit.

Everywhere is the wrong place for an ugly male apart from his room.

How does one dress like a poison frog? All in tattered clothes or like a punk or someone in really rough looking clothing?

Not really no but there's area next to it where people can overspill to visit pubs and bars.

I was wearing all black today, what does that rune mean on the street?

I'm leaning toward this, 4 months of gym hasn't done shit to help.

Won't that invite more trouble if I look like I can't back up that anger?
Nah, people just ignore me when I have to go out.

Things that make your frame thick. Dark clothes ie trenchcoat

You have to be willing to fight at some point. I know this is not what you want to hear, but you have to show these monkeys that you're willing to kill. Then you won't be easy prey.

Learn how to fight and learn how to use a knife, and be willing to use what you've learned. Self defence is self defence. Be respectful, ignore them if you can, and don't escalate, but if they outnumber you and make moves to attack you, it's you or them.

Carry pepper spray also, if it's available where you are.

T
You just gave the reason. You looked ahead. "and look ahead but these people still want to put me down for no reason". There was a study done where they made participants look ahead at another person's face while walking down a narrow path, and the other participants that look off to the side left or right, and not directly ahead. The people that look ahead were seen as aggressive, while the participants that didn't stare ahead didn't raise any aggression in the viewer. Though I forgot the name of this study, it is etched in my mind.

Do you disagree with the norm too much?

I was just dressed in gym gear coming home.

Over for britcels.

Closer to the Welsh border, doesn't seem to matter where it is these people universally want to put me in hospital.
People are like that now. Everyone's an agitated asshole and you are the victim and like some people here. We are all lonely victims

I thought you were australian

I had another fucking cunt shout at me from his car today, little do they know that i would chop their head off in a video game.

They're just sniffing out weakness which is also their own self loathing.
If it was up to me antisocial cockroaches would be incinerated alive.

Male privilege, mane up sweaty. Think of all the women who have to go outside alone :foidSoy: Sometimes lonely dark-triad NT men even dare to whistle at them in the streets

Last edited: