Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I always get the impression that everyone is a relationship except me?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Everywhere I go I see a guy and a girl holding hands. I try to cope that they are betabuxxing or are simps but most of the time even this not help. Hurts to see how easy normie ricemen have it.

I see more and more single men tbh

Everywhere I go I see a guy and a girl holding hands. I try to cope that they are betabuxxing or are simps but most of the time even this not help. Hurts to see how easy normie ricemen have it.

Same here. And then I get on here to vent and all I see are idiots coping by claiming it's over for most men.

Same here. And then I get on here to vent and all I see are idiots coping by claiming it's over for most men.
If it were over for most men then I could understand and handle that but fact is most men are still getting their looksmatches or slightly below or at least thats the way in Thailand.

Because all the lonely single men are rotting inside from years of torment and rejection.

If it were over for most men then I could understand and handle that but fact is most men are still getting their looksmatches or slightly below or at least thats the way in Thailand.

Its the way in most places and the basement dwellers on here would realize this if they stepped out a bit more.

Survivors bias

Survivors bias

Could be true. Reddit and incel forums are dominated by lonely guys to the point where you form a selection bias by not visiting places that normies/couples go to.

Reminds me of how ER got triggered seeing couples holding hands.

It seems like most guys I know are single and some of them got laid once or twice in the past. But every foid I encounter always has a bf