Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do homeless people keep asking me for things?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
What goes around comes around is a very heavy statement. If I can't even get something that a 13 year old boy gets, then I got nothing to give. Plus, you never know if a homeless person is a relative of someone who rejected me or even crossed paths with an inceltears user. The amount of homeless people here in New York is pretty high and may be worse once Amazon makes its way over here. Not that it would help me get laid. Femails also pretend I don't exist unless they want things.

because they want money

you probably look like an agreeable, passive, submissive low T male

cope.homeless people give me money

Damn man

You forgot to say damn

Maybe you should leave the tiger fur coat and the rolls royce at home, OP.

You live in Jew York ? Lmao god bless you i don't know how you haven't roped yet living in that liberal feminist controlled shit whole

I try help the real homeless, not the junky crack addicts, I've always helped people, but still betrayed by some. :feelsbadman:

The homeless wants money and a home The same reason an incel wants sex or a relationship.

Every time I see a bum ask me for money I feel like smashing in his face. Fucking hate those degenerate street sleepers. They're entitlement is almost as high as foids, if you refuse to give them anything they try to guilt trip you by saying some dumbs hit like "god bless you", "have a good day" or some other sarcastic bit. Whats worse is there stupid ass lies "I have cancer", "I'm a vet". Fuck them all. Serial killers are based for taking them out first. Bunch of street crackheads that serve no purpose but to get in the way.

Why should I give them my hard earned money ? Fucking filthy animals deserve to be put down.

Every time I see a bum ask me for money I feel like smashing in his face. Fucking hate those degenerate street sleepers. They're entitlement is almost as high as foids, if you refuse to give them anything they try to guilt trip you by saying some dumbs hit like "god bless you", "have a good day" or some other sarcastic bit. Whats worse is there stupid ass lies "I have cancer", "I'm a vet". Fuck them all. Serial killers are based for taking them out first. Bunch of street crackheads that serve no purpose but to get in the way.

Why should I give them my hard earned money ? Fucking filthy animals deserve to be put down.

You pretty much wrote how I feel about them. They are awful. They can get aggressive too. If they don’t ask me for money, they single me out for some reason to fucking harass me, like one piece of shit homeless that started making swing and kicking gestures for no reason whatsoever.

I don’t see them as human...which is fine I’m not viewed as human anyway, despite trying to be a law abiding productive member of society.

They can get aggressive too. If they don’t ask me for money, they single me out for some reason to fucking harass me, like one piece of shit homeless that started making swing and kicking gestures for no reason whatsoever.
Damn you should have but that animal in its place.

you probably look like an agreeable, passive, submissive low T male
High T is the salvation for everything.

Also, blackpill these homeless bums. I'd like to hear about their reaction.

Homeless guy probably has more sex than you. He should give money to you.

You live in Jew York ? Lmao god bless you i don't know how you haven't roped yet living in that liberal feminist controlled shit whole
I agree with this. I'd have gone bonkers if I lived there myself.

I used to give money, clothes, and food to the poor a lot.

Good karma doesn’t exist. Good people get fucked over all the time.

Your good luck comes from your bone structure.

Because they’re homeless. I look like a bum and they still ask me for money

I always had a soft spot for homeless people and thugs but I'm starting to realize a lot of them were probably irredeemable degenerates like my peers. I know a few guys who are already on this path and they don't deserve help tbh.

i know exactly what u type about

New York has the highest homeless rate.

They can’t ask you for things if you stay inside :feelsthink:

How is it in NY btw? Planning on moving there once I’m done with my classes.