Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do holes get mad when someone sends them a dick pic?

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Bitch, you were not raped just because someone sent you a picture of his dick. By sending you the picture no one is assaulting you, its like a compliment and just because you can't take a compliment, that doesn't make it sexual assault.

And its not the guys fault that you only like Tyrone's BBC. There's no need to be insult him or report him to the authorities. He has already been cursed with inceldom and rejected by hordes of women. The least you can do is be a little empathetic, say "Thank you" and move on with your day. There's no need to be a cunt about it.

I wish I could get nudes from the opposite gender

imagine if guys complained about girls giving them pussy pics. lol it would be seen as ridiculous.

They only get mad when its not chad.

Bitch, you were not raped just because someone sent you a picture of his dick. By sending you the picture no one is assaulting you, its like a compliment and just because you can't take a compliment, that doesn't make it sexual assault.

And its not the guys fault that you only like Tyrone's BBC. There's no need to be insult him or report him to the authorities. He has already been cursed with inceldom and rejected by hordes of women. The least you can do is be a little empathetic, say "Thank you" and move on with your day. There's no need to be a cunt about it.
i love it when girl get raped and killed

It's because unless you're a micropeen, they can't tell if it belongs to chad or not and feel deceived if it's not.

women see us lower then bugs.whilst women cuddle with rats and keep spiders as cute pets,they shudder at just imaging an incel touching her arm.We are the ultimate aberration to women.

women see us lower then bugs.whilst women cuddle with rats and keep spiders as cute pets,they shudder at just imaging an incel touching her arm.We are the ultimate aberration to women.
Utterly brutal

Utterly brutal
we let dogs out of their cages.We are stupider then any foid.Foids know how to wriggle any man to fullfill her desires,whilst we man can't even muster up the courage to tell them to shut the fuck up.Man is a sad thing

Little secret, they actually don't mind getting a dick pic from a guy they're attracted to.

They only hate dick pics because usually they come from guys they aren't attracted to.

I have recieved dick pics from 3 gays and I didn't lose my cool over it.

Foids who complain about dick pics and post screenshots they are just doing it for attention.
Yeah, there are weird people on the internet. You knew that when you signed up.
The only exception to this are the weirdos who make multiple accounts and target the same foid.

I send pics of my poop.

It implies theyre only good for sex which lets be realistic most women are