Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do girls post pictures of themselves with other guys on dating apps?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So I have a dating app just for the possibility that something could happen. It’s been 3 years and I’ve messaged close to probably 5000 girls and I’ve never had a conversation last more than a week.

But anyway, I’ve noticed that a lot of girls post pictures of themselves with guys? There’s one profile I saw recently of a foid with a guy at a nightclub.

What the fuck is the logic behind doing this? Why would you post a pic of you getting courted by chad at a breeding party WHILE YOU ARE ON A DATING APP LOOKING FOR A MATE?

foids like partners who fuck around

they assume that males like the same thing

foids like partners who fuck around

they assume that males like the same thing
They are retarded and always project their own needs onto their partners.

-''We like wealthy men so they must like that too, let's careermaxx and spend our youth in college.''
-''Chad fucks with many and we like him, why don't men feel the same way about me whoring around?''
-''We only like looks so men must be superficial too, woe is me.''

They are retarded and always project their own needs onto their partners.

-''We like wealthy men so they must like that too, let's careermaxx.''
-''Chad fucks with many and we like him, why don't men feel the same way about me whoring around?''
-''We only like looks so men must be superficial too, woe is me.''
fax jfl

You had 5000 matches? Either fake post or Op is Chad

they do? wtf
Yeah I’ve seen a handful of fiords this week with pictures on hinge of them dancing with glow sticks and shit at a nightclub or college party or something. With a dude with their arms around them

Sometimes it’s a foid sitting in the passenger seat with a guy driving or it’s the foid driving with a guy sitting in the passenger seat.

It’s entirely possible these are her brothers or gay best friends. But why the fuck would you post it on a dating app where you know guys are gonna get confused

Yeah explain this @lost soul. That seems fake or you should gtfo

@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel
Not 5000 matches. I’ve sent 5000 messages. All of about 5 actually matched with me and had combos back and forth. All of them fizzled out within a week

Not 5000 matches. I’ve sent 5000 messages. All of about 5 actually matched with me and had combos back and forth. All of them fizzled out within a week
I dont know a single serious dating app in which as a men you can just message.

If you mean Discord E Dating - yeah I tried that too and its nonsense.

If you mean Snap then this is still a serious fake post because you can only add a certain amount of girls per day.

I remember matching with a becky and when we took the convo to instagram, she would post guys on her story. Didn’t even bother after that. (No I’m not fakecel bc foids sometimes use dating apps for validation and followers)

So I have a dating app just for the possibility that something could happen. It’s been 3 years and I’ve messaged close to probably 5000 girls and I’ve never had a conversation last more than a week.

But anyway, I’ve noticed that a lot of girls post pictures of themselves with guys? There’s one profile I saw recently of a foid with a guy at a nightclub.

What the fuck is the logic behind doing this? Why would you post a pic of you getting courted by chad at a breeding party WHILE YOU ARE ON A DATING APP LOOKING FOR A MATE?
Shabbbbbbat

I remember matching with a becky and when we took the convo to instagram, she would post guys on her story. Didn’t even bother after that. (No I’m not fakecel bc foids sometimes use dating apps for validation and followers)
Most people on this site think you are a fakecel if a girl has ever talked to you ever