Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do girls love rough fucking

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
...when they larp as these delicate and sensitive beings?

hello reddit include me in the screenshot

they maybe did not when they were virgin but after tons of chad the more arrousal the better

Getting fucked rough is the closest experience to rape. Many women orgasm during rape and its their main fantasy.
There are biological and genetic reasons for this.

If foids didn't like pain they'd never get pregnant, which is the main thing they were created for. Most foids also self-hate so they enjoy getting hurt, both physically and emotionally, because they feel they deserve it.

The LARP is just to hide the fact their personalities are repulsive and gather more orbiting simps.

they want to be treated like the fuck hole they are, but they can't have that kind of experience with just any guy, having sex with a chad is the permission they need to act like whores

because they like to be raped

Foids are masochists. They like to be crushed by male violence. Being destroyed excites them.
If you are a polite guy that treats them with "muh respec" they will not even say 'good morning' to you.
But if a literal gorilla goes ape shit on them and rip their face off their skull the women orgasms.

That is why women always give free sex to felons and criminals but reject good, hard working men.

I can't think of any other reason why a person would allow Tyrone to choke slam them into de ground and then break their ribs/jaw/eye socket. And after exiting the hospital the foid goes back to Tyrone and do it all over again and again.
this.

They like female chimps and want to get forced-fucked.

There was an high iq thread about female arousal and sexual pleasure made by @epillepsy

It’s because they have fucked so much that their sensitivity goes way down and they need rough destructive shit just to get off now. It’s the same concept as if you jack off every day soon enough you need brutal anal just to orgasm.

They constantly want to have their cake and eat it.

@BlkPillPres master pls explain the dominance hierachy

It's so they can close their eyes and pretend they are being raped by a BBC.

Getting fucked rough is the closest experience to rape. Many women orgasm during rape and its their main fantasy.
There are biological and genetic reasons for this.

Women want to submit (to chad.) They are submissive by nature (for chad.)

Because rape fantasies are surprisingly common in women.

There are multiple reasons for this, main being that they enjoy being dominated. It tells them that the man dominating them knows how to take what he wants, whenever he wants. It goes hand in hand with why they're attracted to tall and muscular guys, because these features signify dominance. We like to pretend that we're "civilized" by at the end of the day we're just animals like any other—so the same rules apply. Another reason is that they want to absolve themselves of any blame. "I didn't willingly have sex with that thug, I was RAPED by him!" which is why so many foids claim that they were "raped" or "groomed" especially after cheating on their husband/boyfriend.

They like to pretend that they're innocent little angels though and that men are the ones who sexualize and objectify them against their will. The same foids who complain about being treated like sex objects will eagerly moan "I'm a good little cum slut!" while chad pounds them from behind.

There are multiple reasons for this, main being that they enjoy being dominated. It tells them that the man dominating them knows how to take what he wants, whenever he wants. It goes hand in hand with why they're attracted to tall and muscular guys, because these features signify dominance. We like to pretend that we're "civilized" by at the end of the day we're just animals like any other—so the same rules apply. Another reason is that they want to absolve themselves of any blame. "I didn't willingly have sex with that thug, I was RAPED by him!" which is why so many foids claim that they were "raped" or "groomed" especially after cheating on their husband/boyfriend.

They like to pretend that they're innocent little angels though and that men are the ones who sexualize and objectify them against their will. The same foids who complain about being treated like sex objects will eagerly moan "I'm a good little cum slut!" while chad pounds them from behind.
Absolutely disgusting. All I ever wanted was a foid to talk about philosophy and watch the stars.

Instead they want to be strangled while being fucked hard in the ass and someone to spit on their face and call them a filthy slut.

Fuck this world. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Absolutely based and high IQ :feelsLSD:

Amazing post
iu

It was a huge blackpill for me when I discovered and realized (while browsing internet forums on the subject) that around 90% of foids not only prefer rough, violent sex, but they also openly despise romantic, vanilla lovemaking.