Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do girls like K-pop singers?

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
Girls drool over them but it makes no sense they look feminine and frail, and they dress like they are gay.

Just be rice is legit

they look feminine but they are still tall + have good jawlines + facial symmetry tbh the rules of lookism still applies they just appeal to different types of foids

Girls drool over them but it makes no sense they look feminine and frail, and they dress like they are gay.
They are cute, harmless, jesters. Like high class entertainment slaves. Probably to foids what submissive Stacy strippers are to us.

Women like good looks, you don't have to be a muscle-bound Chad for that.

Because overexposed Kpoop artists are the new shitty trend

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF NOT BEING A SUPERMODEL WHEN AM I GOING TO FUCKING WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE FUCCCCKK!KJK!!!!!!

Because overexposed Kpoop artists are the new shitty trend
Yeah.
It has to do with their aesthetics or something...
Either way, it sucks.

Most k-pop stars are pretty good looking though despite being Asian. They are pretty boys. You don't have to be super masculine to be attractive to women which is why women love guys in boybands like Harry Styles and the other 1 direction fags, Justin Timberlake, etc etc. Women, especially teenagers, love pretty boys.

It’s only young prepubescent teens who drool over that shit. No female over the age of 20 wants that type of guy
they look feminine but they are still tall + have good jawlines + facial symmetry tbh the rules of lookism still applies they just appeal to different types of foids
Yeah most of them would be incels if they were short.

Most k-pop stars are pretty good looking though despite being Asian. They are pretty boys. You don't have to be super masculine to be attractive to women which is why women love guys in boybands like Harry Styles and the other 1 direction fags, Justin Timberlake, etc etc. Women, especially teenagers, love pretty boys.
My mom always used to tell me that I won't have any problems with attracting girls because I have a masculine face, facial hair and I'm muscular but I have friends who are also masculine and decent looking and they have the same problems as me maybe in the past masculinity was important but nowadays most girls I know date some skinny justin bieber looking guys

Birth Control + Asian Ascension = Just Be Rice

half these guys would be incels if they were manlets. It’s about height. Every time.

He’s a manlet no female is drooling over him, his looksmatched noodle is getting banged by white chadlites next door to his apartment as we speak :feelskek:

Mega fucking cope. Let me guess you’re fucking 15-17
I'm 19 I don't think it's a cope I'm just trying to figure out why are girls attracted to those guys. I'm 6'1 225lbs gymmaxxed and I trained boxing for 2 years so I'm in pretty good shape but I'm not a pretty boy.

I'm 19 I don't think it's a cope I'm just trying to figure out why are girls attracted to those guys. I'm 6'1 225lbs gymmaxxed and I trained boxing for 2 years so I'm in pretty good shape but I'm not a pretty boy.
Yeah 19 is still a baby. Girls that age tend to start wanting more masculine features on a guy. It’s good to have feminine characteristics although you need some masculine traits to counter balance it. Pretty boy chads with some masculine traits are the ultimate slayers. Doesn’t matter the age demographic.

What I’ve also noticed most of these pretty boy with overly feminine features are pretty tall. You don’t get women drooling over 5’6 pretty boys.

Yeah 19 is still a baby. Girls that age tend to start wanting more masculine features on a guy. It’s good to have feminine characteristics although you need some masculine traits to counter balance it. Pretty boy chads with some masculine traits are the ultimate slayers. Doesn’t matter the age demographic.

What I’ve also noticed most of these pretty boy with overly feminine features are pretty tall. You don’t get women drooling over 5’6 pretty boys.
I live in Southern Europe most guys are 5'9-5'10 here my cousin is a year younger and he is 5'7 he lost his virginity at 15. But he definitely has that pretty boy look

Yeah most of them would be incels if they were short.
You don't know that. Plenty of Hollywood chads are short irl and Asians are all short with some rare exceptions.

I live in Southern Europe most guys are 5'9-5'10 here my cousin is a year younger and he is 5'7 he lost his virginity at 15. But he definitely has that pretty boy look
Yeah short young pretty boys who look good during their teenage years do get laid. Just once they get older it’s gonna get more harder as women change their preferences
You don't know that. Plenty of Hollywood chads are short irl.
Like Tom cruise? He is a frauding manlet who has had surgery done. Once a female sees a handsome guy who is short or similar height to her. The sexual attraction towards him goes down a lot.

Yeah short young pretty boys who look good during their teenage years do get laid. Just once they get older it’s gonna get more harder as women change their preferences
[/QUOTE/]
He has been in a relationship for a year and a half now so if they stay together he won't have to deal with this dating bullshit he is one lucky bastard.

He’s a manlet no female is drooling over him, his looksmatched noodle is getting banged by white chadlites next door to his apartment as we speak
kek how the fuck did you know? theres this fat noodle who lives on the same floor as me and she fucks a different white lanklet every week

kek how the fuck did you know? theres this fat noodle who lives on the same floor as me and she fucks a different white lanklet every week
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Imagine wasting your JBW card on some fat ugly noodle. At least get some thin fit noodle ffs

Last edited:
specifically appeals to younger foids, especially the teenagers

that being said, some people place way too much emphasis on masculinity

when the #1 factor for getting pussies wet is to be handsome

and you can be handsome in either effeminate or masculine way

Keanu Reeves in his prime is perfect example

Also most of these kpop stars are 5’10 or taller. Fuck try being 5’6.

yeah pretty boy face + tall height is a deadly combination

maybe not exactly Chad tier, but I guarantee you that many women find that combo very attractive

"I’m thinking of how sweet Keanu Reeves was, and how handsome he was. It was hard, it was hard for me to really be serious,” Bullock, 54, recalled. "Like, he would look at me and I’d be like [giggles]. And I’d have to try to, you know [be serious].”

yeah pretty boy face + tall height is a deadly combination
Yeah gotta agree with you on that. Even average looking guys who are 6ft plus are attractive to most women because of their “height” it’s like a recent vice article “ is he really cute or just tall”

Fucking :kys:

because of their personality

Coach Black Pill on youtube did a video about this. He said teenage girls (like 12-19) prefer pretty boys. Some might even continue liking pretty boys into their early 20's. But once they reach their mid 20's, they are only attracted to super masculine looking men.

Another problem with pretty boys is that they age pretty badly. Masculine males can handle some signs of aging and it just makes them look more rugged. But pretty boys age like milk just like pretty girls do.

young foids like prettyboys
It’s only young prepubescent teens who drool over that shit. No female over the age of 20 wants that type of guy

>giving a shit about females over the age of 20

Last edited:

exactly right. Same reason teenage foids were in love with Bieber or Zayn Malik when they were young.

This pretty boy shit is pure cope from gymcel faggots. Pretty boy=an attractive guy that is low body fat and doesn't take lifting seriously if they do lift.
heres_how_chris_hemsworth_trained_to_transform_to_play_thor_for_avengers_infinity_war_1523617273_725x725.jpg

th

The kpop guys don't even look feminine. They have the bodies of 12 year old boys with no ass and no tits.

Basically girls care about genetics which is face and height.

More cope.

Older handsome rich men are with females way below their age, it’s not just young pretty boys who are with young females.

FACE AND HEIGHT >>>>>> EVERYTHING ELSE

girls are uncultured and like shit