Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do gays waste their lives?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
So many gays are looks, style, body, career, statusmaxxed to the point where they can easily slay, yet they choose to waste this on picking up guys, who as we all know will literally fuck anything.

I know a gay guy who spends $2k USD a month just on clothes, and regularly throws clothes away, and another $500 just on grooming an skincare a month. He can afford it and does it without being in debt, but that money could be put to way better use. Many girls that we know in common comment on how good he looks and how they all wish he was straight and could find a guy like him JFL.

It even applies to celebrities, I was watching old queen videos, and Freddie Mercury was statusmaxxed and confident as fuck, and was playing these shows in Buenos Aires, Budapest, Bucharest, which if anyone has been can tell you have the hottest girls ever, yet he wasted it by fucking dudes ffs...

he spends more on his look that i would need to sattisfy my preffered lifestyle along with paying bills etc

Because they're gay.

Because they're feminine :feelsclown: every fucking faggot would be voicecel if he was normal.

they are fucked in the head that's why. They are feminine, and as we all know females aren't rational at all

mentally damaged scum that needs to be tortured

This post is hilariously stupid, It’s not a ‘decision.’ Many gays go through life hating the fact that they’re gay, that’s the whole point, you don’t choose you’re sexual orientation.

Many gays go through life hating the fact that they’re gay, that’s the whole point, you don’t choose you’re sexual orientation.
you said many gays, implying it can be a choice for some

you said many gays, implying it can be a choice for some
No, not at all, because not all gays hate the fact they’re gay.

Fetishes range from scatophelia (faeces fetish) to acratophelia (amputee fetish). And homosexuality is observable in pretty much all mammals. I don’t understand how people can’t see that some are just wired that way.

No, not at all, because not all gays hate the fact they’re gay.

Fetishes range from scatophelia (faeces fetish) to acratophelia (amputee fetish). And homosexuality is observable in pretty much all mammals. I don’t understand how people can’t see that some are just wired that way.
In many mammals a female might eat the baby immediately after giving birth to them if she deems it unlikely they will survive. Mammals don't always define good standards for humans.

Idk why gays even exist tbh, what is the point of their existence?

In many mammals a female might eat the baby immediately after giving birth to them if she deems it unlikely they will survive. Mammals don't always define good standards for humans.
I’m not discussing standards of morality, I’m discussing whether or not sexual orientation is a choice. Personally though, I do not think morality comes into the question when an action between consenting adults doesn’t have any adverse affect on other people, I don’t see how gays bumming each other affects me negatively so I personally do not give a crap.