Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids walk so fast?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I see so many 5'5 foids on street walking so fast meanwhile i can barely keep with them at 6'0 how is it possible?

If you can't powerwalk then you must be quite unathletic
I can definitely powerwalk and im not fat, 1 hour ago when i was going to store i saw some foid my age that was 20 meters in front of me and i wanted to see her face in front so i powerwalked, i caught her up in 100 meters but the whole time till my destination she was like 10 meters behind me.

I always thought walking fast comes naturally to them because they are vulnerable when alone.

The do it to practice getting away from men who aren’t Chad.

I see so many 5'5 foids on street walking so fast meanwhile i can barely keep with them at 6'0 how is it possible?
this is some true shit, especially drunk girls. when I'm at bars with even people who are athletes they always comment on this.

girls might not run fast but their walking speed is pretty close to their running speed.

the gazelles gallop fearfully from chad crib to chad crib

Idk tbh but ppl are like 6’0’ ive seen generally aren’t that fast unless ur fucking Zion Or something lol

They try to get away from you as fast as possible

They are on a hurry to go get fucked by Chad

Foids are more stressed creatures.

I haven't seen that here. They don't walk fast.

6'? Athletic? Why are you here

6'? Athletic? Why are you here
i mean im not really athletic, i plan to gymcel when i lose last 15 pounds, im skinnyfat (170lbs) and 6 foot height is literally the average in my country so i get mogged by majority of young people, there are even foids at my size here.

They live such busy and exciting lives

I walk extremely fast normally to the beat of a military march, foods cant walkspeedmog me

I usually walk faster than them ngl.

trying to distance themselves from inferior mates is all.

i mean im not really athletic, i plan to gymcel when i lose last 15 pounds, im skinnyfat (170lbs) and 6 foot height is literally the average in my country so i get mogged by majority of young people, there are even foids at my size here.
I want to gymmaxx once I lose some weight too. Tall girls... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: