Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do foids talk so much shit?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
SmartSelectImage 2018 05 04 12 29 53

Top KEK. I'm sure the past 17 guys you fucked have been 'nerdy' incels who are into into superhero movies which are liked by most normies.

Low IQ sluts

What a dumbass, and she thinks nerds like superhero movies? Lol

I hate how filthy normalfags have misappropriated nerd culture.

because they like drama

If that bitch don’t stfu where was my COMPENSATION PUSSY , hmmmm??!

Because they can, and white knight cucks allow it.

She was thinking about a Tyrone with glasses when she wrote that.

Everyone likes video games now. They're especially popular with ethnics, hell even casual anime is. You got fucking rappers and literal gun violence convicts streaming Fortnite now. In the hood Chad has five hobbies: thugging, smoking, basketball, gaming, and fucking.

This is the real cultural appropriation.

Lol is that @Tellem--T I wish i had his neck frame and height. You should be able to get laid no matther how you face is.I think he is sucking his cheeck tho

It lowers other SMV while raising her own

no one is going to stop them.

isn't nigger a forbidden word in US? is there a difference between nigga and nigger?

isn't nigger a forbidden word in US? is there a difference between nigga and nigger?
I guess nigger is more crass while nigga is more "homie friendly". Both are kinda big no nos

I can’t even understand what she’s implying. Can someone translate it from nigger slang into English?

the super hero movies she's talking about are made by disney.

foids do nothing more than blow hot air
and chads cock of course