Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids say you're creepy?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Why would foids you never have spoken to literally or looked at or been near physically or did anything to say you're creepy? Like I make a conscious effort to sit away from normies especially random foids, I never initiate conversations with random foids, and I don't look at them either. I say random foids but Im talking like 99% of foids except for like a few in completely different settings that Im not even mentioning here and have nothing to do with this. Its very strange. Like even when I was in school stupid foids would say things like they're creepy when I would be sititing all the way in the back never even making eye contact/verbal contact with these random foids. And even in more professional settings foids I never even knew say the same things wtf? Hows it creepy to make literally no contact with them except when they initiate, and then I just say a few words or say I don't know and shrug. Hows this creepy wtf???????? Retarded tbh.

creepy is just another word for ugly man, chad can never be creepy and notice how that word is also never used to describe a foid JFL

Creepy = ugly
Confident = attractive

Cuz you’re ugly. Sub 6 ded srs

Because they don't find my face appealing? In foid eyes ugly=creep.

I remember overhearing foids say they are afraid of me

lmao

The majority of foids will judge you based on your looks.

Creepy is code word for ugly. It gives them a nice loophole to not come off as shallow because creepy be definiton is connected to a persons character/behavior, not looks. If they directly say ugly then they are "shallow" for judging you based on your looks but saying creepy will go in their favor since it even subtly envokes the victim card.

Creepy = organically undesirable. Bad genetics, infections or brain disorders.