Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids run away from me?

PhilipBlake

PhilipBlake

No Cope Available
★★★★
The other day i was walking down the street, then a girl who was walking ahead of me looked behind her and when she looked at me, her expression was of disgust and she ran away until she was far enough from me.

I wasn't acting creepy or anything why are these cunts so dumb? i hate em

U should’ve ran after her

it's because of your face

you need to maintain frame longer

try harder Next time

Imposing frame

The other day i was walking down the street, then a girl who was walking ahead of me looked behind her and when she looked at me, her expression was of disgust and she ran away until she was far enough from me.

It’s because of personality detectors, GrAY

It's the state of modern foid privilege, and discrimination against subhumans; they instantly project negative traits onto you due to your physically unattractive features, and when coupled with their already held contempt of you due to them finding you a sub 5 male, they run away, fearing an unpleasant encounter, knowing that many like us are already irked at today's hypergamous behaviour of foids and Chad-worshipping... :society:

Not with thugmaxxed Chad, though; then he's simply a misunderstood soul, and when she becomes yet another victim of the personality detectors failing as with so many, it becomes heinous wrongthink to even suggest it may have been partly her fault! :feelshaha:

Maybe even this :feelsohh:

As a fast walker I hate walking behind women, If I walk fast they get scared so I'm forced to walk slow as fuck

Its because you're creepy, silly inkwell

As a fast walker I hate walking behind women, If I walk fast they get scared so I'm forced to walk slow as fuck
It's annoying as fuck, people think the streets are theirs or something.

Trucel trait

You lack confidence

Same happens with me often.

I love scaring bimbos. If i wasn't on a police watchlist i could do a lot of crazier shit.

I’m 5’4”/1.62m, weigh 110 lbs/50 kg, try to be clean… but I got several such reactions too
I've never got this kind of reaction before, my condolences. But foids in general, particularly the younger ones do try to avoid me in the library.

They can spot your terrible personality on your face, kek