Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids pretend to be depressed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
How could you be sad as a foid? All you have to do, to get what you want, is spread your legs!!?

It’s not possible. These cunts live on sandbox mode with unlimited cheats, there’s quite literally no reason to be depressed as a foid in the west & every foid eating jewpills is larping tbh.

The only way a foid gets depressed is when they get old & can no longer fuck Chad. Which is entirely self-inflicted, because they CHOSE to ride the carousel + get addicted to Chad cum, stupid cunts.

Cuz they wanna fuck, even more. Chad only tho.

to draw attention obvioulisy

Attention seeking. Foids don't understand real depression because their problems are too small in comparison

I’m kinda confused how that would get you attention? Most of the therapists & what not who deal with ‘mental health’, I’ve ran across were foids.
because when they pretend to be "depressed" her foid friends, cucks, sjws, will be there for her, saying "dont worry mlady, we are here for you! you're strong, girl! You're the best" anyway they just want to draw attention so people will lift their ego up.

while men who are TRULY DEPRESSED, never get anything and dies with a rope tied to their neck.

I’m kinda confused how that would get you attention? Most of the therapists & what not who deal with ‘mental health’, I’ve ran across were foids.

Bruh.
When a woman says she's depressed, she will get double the orbitters and such. Maybe even some chadlites will engage with her. It's all attention seeking. If it didn't work, they wouldn't be doing it.

because when they pretend to be "depressed" her foid friends, cucks, sjws, will be there for her, saying "dont worry mlady, we are here for you! you're strong, girl! You're the best" anyway they just want to draw attention so people will lift their ego up.

while men who are TRULY DEPRESSED, never get anything and dies with a rope tied to their neck.
Fucking cunts man. I’ve been miserable my whole life. When I finally decided to actually get help, I’m confronted by some foid therapist cunt :feelsree::feelsree:
When a woman says she's depressed, she will get double the orbitters and such. Maybe even some chadlites will engage with her. It's all attention seeking. If it didn't work, they wouldn't be doing it.
Ngl this is hard to believe as an ugly depressed man. If I tell people I’m depressed, even my own family doesn’t take it seriously :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Fucking cunts man. I’ve been miserable my whole life. When I finally decided to actually get help, I’m confronted by some foid therapist cunt :feelsree::feelsree:
I got a foid therapist and as much as i was educated, knew how to choose words, she always tried to fake that "fucking incel, dude" look on her face.

Attention whores

Attention seeking. Foids don't understand real depression because their problems are too small in comparison
Yeah man, they have the ground they walk on worshipped all throughout their youth, but I’m supposed to believe that they’re just as depressed. :feelsseriously:Foids don’t deal with any rejection, racism, social isolation etc. the idea that they can get ‘depressed’ in the west (aka foid paradise) is completely fucking retarded.
Attention whores
I hate them tbh
I got a foid therapist and as much as i was educated, knew how to choose words, she always tried to fake that "fucking incel, dude" look on her face.
Bitch just gave me jewpills smh. I did some magic mooshrooms instead :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Yeah man, they have the ground they walk on worshipped all throughout their youth, but I’m supposed to believe that they’re just as depressed. :feelsseriously:Foids don’t deal with any rejection, racism, social isolation etc. the idea that they can get ‘depressed’ in the west (aka foid paradise) is completely fucking retarded.
It is. But as i said, the majority of them are just seeking for attention. It's a good way to win orbiters and they are allowed to show volnerability. They are not really depressed, they are just feeling a bit down and overreacting. Holes can't understand real loneliness and despair, their "suffering" feels offensive, is like a rich guy crying because he doesn't have enough money. They are so stupid and fake.

It is. But as i said, the majority of them are just seeking for attention. It's a good way to win orbiters and they are allowed to show volnerability. They are not really depressed, they are just feeling a bit down and overreacting. Holes can't understand real loneliness and despair, their "suffering" feels offensive, is like a rich guy crying because he doesn't have enough money. They are so stupid and fake.
“is like a rich guy crying because he doesn't have enough money” Great analogy, based and FuckHolesPilled

Attention, drama etc lots of foid have massive victim complexes from society telling them they are oppressed from birth.

Last edited:
female depression doesn't exist

It's trendy to them

For attention from chads to get pity fucked by men with higher smv

Most are larping, only a minority are real cases.

there was a cute 14yo foid in my school who actually committed suicide, not sure wat was the cause though

Depression in femoids is code for Cluster B personality disorder.

So Chad can cheer them up with cock:chad::chad::heart::heart:

If they aren't Stacey they know deep down they won't be able to attain a 10/10 chad, so they larp as depressed to get attention from chadlite and betabuxxers, this way they get unlimited ego boosts and money to fund their shit lifestyles

They want attention brutally.