Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do foids love pretty- boys?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They want masculine men while having them caked- up with gay ass faggot feminine stuff
it makes no sense tbh someone explain
especially asian whores, they want some kpop looking ass faggots in their teens it's weird

It's actually easier for me to understand, than the fact, that a lot of them are into ape looking, low iq, alpha males. At least pretty boys look somewhat aesthetic.

It's actually easier for me to understand, than the fact, that a lot of them are into ape looking, low iq, alpha males. At least pretty boys look somewhat aesthetic.

Incel trait: Calling good looking young dudes faggots because they are over grooming

Incel trait: Calling good looking young dudes faggots because they are over grooming
they objectively look like faggots
having a feminine style is faggot like
except we're supposed to accept it as normal and hetero

foids appreciate female beauty .
>man looks good in a feminine way
>foids drooling

From what I can tell females are incredibly superficially narcissistic. Pretty boys look like female, so they're picturing their male counterpart or projecting their own image unto the androgynous male.