Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do foids love killers so much?

U

Untrastic

Banned
-
Is it because of the attention that they get from liking someone who is not accepted by society or some tumblr bullshit like that? When Elliot Rodger died he got tons of fan girls who were no where to be seen when he was Alive. More examples of this is Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Ted bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez, Edmund Kemper and many many more. It might be some forbidden fruit type thing, but still.

They love "badboys" and who is badder than a serial killer?

because they is chad

Part of it is a savior complex. Women like to think they can "change" a man. It's even more exciting for them when it's considered the baddest of the bad boys.

Of course...part of it is the thrill of 'taming' a man. This is the woman's version of "dominating" someone.

They are all personalitymaxxed.

From a biological perspective, they want a protector male who demonstrated the goods in killing off his enemies, and securing the resources for herself and her children.

What these femoid idiot sluts don't realize is that eventually the same killer instinct will be applied to them and their children. And thus the abused women/child phenomenon.

So you see, nature does actually have a way to select some of these people out. Of course, the chaddest chads only employ violence on their competitors, and not on their own families.

Why wouldn't they? Nearly all of them were good/unique looking.

They don't if they're ugly.
That's why there were no girls swooning over Tommy Sells as there were for Richard Ramirez in YT comments and the like for example.
All the guys you mentioned were either chad, master manipulators by way of psychedelic drugs and other forms of mind control (Manson), or almost 7 ft tall (Kemper).

Last edited:
B B BUT PERSONALITEEEEY MATTERS NOT ALL WAAAAMYN R LEIK DAT

I was a "bad boy" i was thughmaxxed and even went to prison but still couldn't get pussy.why ? because I don't have chad face

Is it because of the attention that they get from liking someone who is not accepted by society or some tumblr bullshit like that? When Elliot Rodger died he got tons of fan girls who were no where to be seen when he was Alive. More examples of this is Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Ted bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez, Edmund Kemper and many many more. It might be some forbidden fruit type thing, but still.

Attention. All Foids want attention

Girls won't go forThe Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooter, The guy that ran over the protester at a White Nationalist Rally, The Son of Sam, The Unabomber, The guy that shot up a Black Church. I guarantee you they won't get girls.

In evoultionary settings an ability to kill off other competitors and dangers

They are all personalitymaxxed.
JFL
because they is chad
I dont think charles manson was a chad, he mogs me but he's still pretty on the low side of the scale
From a biological perspective, they want a protector male who demonstrated the goods in killing off his enemies, and securing the resources for herself and her children.

What these femoid idiot sluts don't realize is that eventually the same killer instinct will be applied to them and their children. And thus the abused women/child phenomenon.

So you see, nature does actually have a way to select some of these people out. Of course, the chaddest chads only employ violence on their competitors, and not on their own families.
I never thought about the biological aspect. High IQ

All we really know for sure is that the female brain is inherently flawed and fucked up.

Only the good-looking killers like Bundy, Ramirez, Scott Peterson, etc. have hordes of fangirls. Ugly killers will be hated just as much as any other ugly guy. Harris and Klebold get made fun of and people say they "deserved" their bullying. Dahmer is seen as an evil psychopath (which he was) and almost everyone cheered when he was shanked in prison. ER has only that one fangirl, ElliotSupremeLady, and even she might be only a troll.

Only the good-looking killers like Bundy, Ramirez, Scott Peterson, etc. have hordes of fangirls. Ugly killers will be hated just as much as any other ugly guy. Harris and Klebold get made fun of and people say they "deserved" their bullying. Dahmer is seen as an evil psychopath (which he was) and almost everyone cheered when he was shanked in prison. ER has only that one fangirl, ElliotSupremeLady, and even she might be only a troll.
Theres a ton of dahmer fan girls. I've seen them all over the dahmer interviews and court videos making excuses for him like "He admitted everything, so he must be a good guy at heart" or "he didn't deserve death like that". Only sane men cheered his death. Eric and Dylan have the biggest fan girl base, every single tumblr slut gets wet at the sight of their name. Looks probably does play a good part in it but they're not even chads, they're chadlites or normies at most.

Did people really say that Eric and Dylan deserved to get bullied? And did also many cheer when Dahmer got killed in prison? I had no idea about that to be honest. I think many people probably cheered also when Timothy McVeigh was executed with an lethal injection or when Dylann Roof was beaten up in prison. I did not know that the Columbine killers or Dahmer recived so much hatred from others( because they got so many fans at the same time)

They want to be dominated.

killing is alpha

They're attracted to good-looking criminals. St blackops2cel could become a criminal and he would still be incel guaranteed. It's pretty much over for ugly men.

It's biologically hardwired for them to think like that. Back when society wasn't a thing, men killed other men so they could secure women to impregnate. So whenever a man kills a bunch of men, it triggers a biological response in a lot of fesnails which translates into desire of any killer.

Part of it is a savior complex. Women like to think they can "change" a man. It's even more exciting for them when it's considered the baddest of the bad boys.

Of course...part of it is the thrill of 'taming' a man. This is the woman's version of "dominating" someone.
This

You have to be at least decent looking to run killing fame game. E.g. ER got fangirls virtue signaling but the same can't be said for cho, who is the most alpha shooter with 32 kills. I've only see one ethnic girl call cho cute in the comment section.

Yikes, obviously It’s cause they respect women and they have good personalities sweety. They also have hobbies and are DECENT PEOPLE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back