Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do foids look at me this way?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Uhokay

Creeped

Everytime I speak with a foid (except my nuclear family of course.), I get these facial expressions, I understand they indicate disgust in my presencem but why do they have to rub this shit in my face with these faces? It pisses me off because I see very few men do this shit to me unless they are the Chad and Soyboys that foids hang around with.
Are these the faces that a woman makes when they see you as SUBHUMAN?
Can any of you failed normies can explain this to me?
Everytime fucking time I walk the street and make even the SMALLEST MICROSECOND of eye contact with a foid, they immediately look away, implying "not to look at me", some even appear to be pertubed and some a bit irritated at my nigger presence.
Black foids laugh at my ass, when I was in K-12 foids and Chads would use me as the brunt of their relationship jokes, a Chad/Tyrone would ask their foid "Would you date him?" and they would Laugh hysterically and say "No!", I never would even say anything to them and already they have made up their minds about me.
I remember in Middle school that I my Tyrone friend would make a joke and all the foids would laugh at his jokes, but when I did the same thing or something similar I would get silence, they would pretend they didn't hear me at all.
This shit still happens in College. It is nothing more than an extension of high school tbh. I was glad that the coronavirus forced that fucker to close for the semester.
Does this make me KHHV trublackcel?

because it never even began

because it never even began
Compound this with the fact that I am diagnosed with aspergers, I guess it is time I gave the fuck up. The blackpill gave me awareness on why I was treated like such shit all these years.

Yeah I get those faces too

Everytime a nigger foid looks at me she usually laughs at me like this along with their friends:

Hating subhuman men is wired into their brains

Compound this with the fact that I am diagnosed with aspergers, I guess it is time I gave the fuck up. The blackpill gave me awareness on why I was treated like such shit all these years.
brutally over, i guess atleast you have a cool avatar

Stare at the ground, sky or background object and avoid eye contact when possible. Then foids will never get to see your face and you won't have to see their reaction. Works great. Even better avoid interacting with foids as much as possible too. Become a ghost

I don't make eye contact with femoids so I don't really know what their reaction is like.

Because every second a foid spends looking at a subhuman is painful for them like the worst tortiyoy can imagine

Everytime I speak with a foid (except my nuclear family of course.), I get these facial expressions, I understand they indicate disgust in my presencem but why do they have to rub this shit in my face with these faces?

What happens to your face when you smell the stink from a fresh pile of shit?

700-00617541en_Masterfile.jpg

You can't control it, facial muscle contortion is a very basic biological response.

That's exactly what is happening here.