Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids like wearing yoga pants even when their cameltoe is exposed?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
Just saw a dozen of tiktoks with foids in yoga pants with their cameltoe fully exposed to the camera and it made me so angry. Some might say it is because they want to attract chad, but actually foids wear them even when they're in a relationship with chad. So what's the point in wearing them? Why are foids so fucking irrational and stupid? And who the fuck made them legal?

Just saw a dozen of tiktoks with foids in yoga pants with their cameltoe fully exposed to the camera and it made me so angry. Some might say it is because they want to attract chad, but actually foids wear them even when they're in a relationship with chad. So what's the point in wearing them? Why are foids so fucking irrational and stupid? And who the fuck made them legal?
I avoid going outside because 9 of 10 foids are wearing yoga pants.
it's the most painful shit to watch, I don't even get a boner anymore, it just makes me feel angry and sad.
>BUT IT'S COMFY AND MY BODY MY CHOICE!
Yeah fucking slut, shaking your ass and pussy in front of everyone, showing off something that some guys will never have, evil fucking whores.

because we don't shame them. A foid gains advantage by attarcting as many men as possible, having army of simps/chads etc.

because they're whores

Stop using TikTok.

So Chad can give them attention

because we don't shame them. A foid gains advantage by attarcting as many men as possible, having army of simps/chads etc.
Yes. Some schools in America actually wanted to ban them because foids wearing them are so distracting for men. How can a man even work with all the butts and cameltoes flashing right in front of him??

Trying to get Chads and Dykes attention.

It's ridiculous how stupid and retarded foids are.

In my town most bitches wear them and g-strings. It is great and sad to look at.

Foids get a dopamine rush whenever they get any male attention. it's why they always dress slutty and wear makeup, they live for male attention.

Foids get a dopamine rush whenever they get any male attention. it's why they always dress slutty and wear makeup, they live for male attention.
"Men always see us as objects" :foidSoy:

Said it better than I was about to. Maybe we should spray paint their yoga cunts bright red like a baboons ass.

How do you expect anyone to believe this without links to these said, "cameltoes?"

I go to the gym to look at foids before I go fuck cheap whores.

Gym is cheaper than a strip club. After pandemic I saw sluts with the butt version of camel toes. It goes deep into their butt cracks.

Best was one couple that were really good looking. He allowed the girl to just have her white tank top and basically see through. Was working out and took the machine across from me. It was a push press that goes forward and up. They didn't even care I was staring. They didn't acknowledge me looking just didn't care. Degenerate couple tbh but chad showing off one of his whores. Probably like degrading her by making uglies look at her near naked body.

Chad harems need to be shown off more like the street walking white equivalents. Given that Chads have their choice of women they really force them to whore and let us rent a few girls in their harems

yoga pants are so ugly i really dont get why foids (especially cumskin) love them so much