Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids have to treat men with low SMV like shit?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I understand the don't want to date or be associated with us but why treat us like vermin?

Because they are biologically programmed to select for fit genes and weed out unfit genes with extreme prejudice.

Helping out or being pleasant to low SMV males is indirectly going against their cruel programming.

Because they are biologically programmed to select for fit genes and weed out unfit genes with extreme prejudice.

Helping out or being pleasant to low SMV males is indirectly going against their cruel programming.

Based tbh

Harambe Closeup

Coz most low SMV men dont get it. The slightest form of kindness from a foid is misinterpreted as romantic interest. I honestly dont think foids want us dead. They just dont want to have sex with us.

Cause low SMV men are simps that shower them with protection & validation. Imagine if it was acceptable to smack a bitch if she was a cunt to you. Cunts would stop being cunts the next day.

they just ignore me and looked scared when im near them.

one perk of being an ogre face tbh

they take pleasure in our suffering

Coz most low SMV men dont get it. The slightest form of kindness from a foid is misinterpreted as romantic interest. I honestly dont think foids want us dead. They just dont want to have sex with us.
high iq but its not just that, they're also repulsed by us, they're horrible "people"

Upvoted

Because they feel they can get away with it.

Women haven't develop human compassion for non-Chads

Because nowadays they are protected by laws and whiteknights,which allows them to act on their primal feelings without repercussions

They're gatekeeper. Guards at the gates/bouncers.

And as we know those people tend to be assholes and go on power trips

Because nowadays they are protected by laws and whiteknights,which allows them to act on their primal feelings without repercussions

Because they feel they can get away with it.

And even being seen around low smv people can decrease their own perceived smv. They dont like talking to janitors, security guards etc no matter their gender.

Last edited:
they’re repulsed by them

They want truecels dead but lower tier normies they want as orbiters

Because they feel disgusted by us and don't want to even touch us.
Because it's entertaining. They can get away with it. The worse they treat us and isolate us, the more likely we are to rope. Which is what societies goal is.

They treat ugly males like shit so that the ugly males don't approach them and thus ruin their self esteem. It's a preemptive measure.

Because they can get away with it now & they hold deep rooted resentment towards males for the way they've traditionally been relegated to the assistant character role in society since the beginning of time.

Ain't nothing different than a group that was treated badly before they were born thinking it's payback time for my ancestors motherfucker.

Because they are foids, foids gonna foid not gonna lie

Defense mechanism, in nature ugly males would try to rape them so they instinctively try to keep them away.

idk but it’s bad

Because they are evil creatures from the devil.