Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Do Foids Have Such Shit Taste in Music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
They either don't listen to music or when they do they listen to the most normie low effort cuck shit. They literally don't care as long as it's a popular song.
They have no mind of their own. No understanding of what makes good music good. They unironically enjoy the kind of shit that plays in stores when you go clothes shopping.
"Billie Eilish is my favorite :foidSoy:" "I listen to lofi and chillpop :foidSoy:" aka I listen to the least imposing type of music there is because my brain can't handle it when more than two notes are played at the same time
"I like hip hop :foidSoy:" aka I secretly wish I was ravaged by a thugmaxxed negro
Btw don't get me started on foids who claim they can play a musical instrument
"I can play the piano!! :foidSoy:" when she can actually just play an oversimplified version of für elise. They legit hold chords and sing to it and think that's "playing the piano"
Fucking eat my ethnic ass normie foid cumrags

Last edited:
>They literally don't care as long as it's a popular song.
you've never met an arthoe.:feelsohh:

Thots in my college listen to doja cat

this thread is retarded. Ofc playing the piano is more than that, but there is nothing wrong with popular music of good quality, or at least, meaning.

Even Britney had good songs. Stop gatekeeping art like a cuck :feelsohh:

Cope:bluepill:. I listen to music that sounds good, not music that has "muh meaning":soy::soy::soy:

Cope:bluepill:. I listen to music that sounds good, not music that has "muh meaning":soy::soy::soy:
I was gonna reply to him and explain why listening to a song for "muh meaning" is retarded but then I noticed he's a GrAY :feelstastyman:

Literally not worth my time

I mean, most people have shitty taste in music. Though foids have a worse taste than men, since they only care if its trending (and this applies to basically all areas of entertainement when it comes to them)

Its usually very annoying obnoxious pop music.

I listen to music with meaning :soy:
In a perfect world saying that would be grounds for a criminal trial leading to the death penalty

Last edited:
They do play the flute quite lovely:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Thots in my college listen to doja cat
And she is a JBW mixer
Doja

Their brains stop maturing at age 13.

yeah, some listen to anything that is'nt popular so they can be "different" or think they're above the rest

Art hoes and artsy ladies are my type. Same with granola, earthy, hipstery ladies that are into indie. As a result, I've been really into indie for years. As generic as some of it is, some art hoes like some legitimately pretty good indie / alternative bands. I've gotten into some of my favorite bands (Parquet Courts, Alvvays, Japanese Breakfast, and Beach House to name a few) through these kinds of women. Art hoes fucking love Mitski in particular (and more broadly, indie /alternative acts led by women), and while I've yet to dive into her discography, I've heard nothing but good things about it.