Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids go to college?

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
There literally is no reason why they would have to go its been proven many times that they can easily make 6 figures by showing off their body. Most dont even go to for useful degrees anyway. I dont think its to find chad because he usually finds them. They dont even have to be attractive to make a ton of money off of the internet guys will literally pay for any female they think they have a chance with. The reason im going is because I know I wont be able to find a decent job without the prerequisite requirement of a degree but being a foid is like being born with a degree between their legs.

to get chads tbh

On daddys money. Daddy makes sure his little girl succeeds while chad plows her in her dorm room.

for the "college experience"

to party and get the college experience tbh. A lot of kids are told their entire life that college is fun and full of parties, friends and experiences. They use college as a way to look like they aren't wasting their time since its hypothetically supposed to help them get a good job.

college is just high school part 2 for the type of people you're describing

reminds me of that video where one of the girls involved in the 2019 college admissions scandal talked about how she's excited to go to college for "game days", "parties" and other shit that has nothing to do with academics

To party and fuck chads, women shouldn’t be allowed in college

So that they have easier access to chads

People are saying to have access to chads, which is true, but it's also to humiliate people like us. They unite in sororities and shit and talk shit on different guys based on things the guys can't control, bully and humiliate them, and think it's okay because they're "delicate females."

To become thots and whores and also to become indoctrinated into liberalism.

To fuck Chad, or atleast be financially independent so they don’t have to fuck normies.

College is a rite of passage in nowadays society. Even I used to feel bad about having dropped out of college in the second semester, and wanted to have more of that college experience even though I knew that I'm ugly and nothing would come out of it really. Now imagine women, who are on average dozens if not hundreds of times more hype- and status-quo-driven than me and know all the sexual, romantic, social, etc, opportunities that await for them in college.

Here in Italy foids always get good grades, even when they do not study. It's fun to see this is worldwide.

to party and get the college experience tbh. A lot of kids are told their entire life that college is fun and full of parties, friends and experiences. They use college as a way to look like they aren't wasting their time since its hypothetically supposed to help them get a good job.
That kinda makes sense

to get consensually raped by Chad at the frathouse