Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do foids get nipples pierced

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Pierced nipples are not natural.

These foids are stupid. Even tongue piercings are shit.

What is wrong with these idiot foids

I like that shit

Because chad asked them to

Idk, it makes them look worse.

Maybe the same reason as tattoos?

it looks so fucking painful

because of that body positivity bullshit and they probably think it's what chad likes
"You can do whatever you want kween :soy: "

Spoiled and depraved creatures.

The same why cucks and soys get their dick pierced. Because they are fucking retarded

Penetrated areolas are not normal.

These foids are idiotic. Indeed, even tongue piercings are crap.

What's going on with these imbecile foids

Penetrated areolas are not normal.

These foids are idiotic. Indeed, even tongue piercings are crap.

What's going on with these imbecile foids
Bro....:feelshaha:

3107.jpg

You can pull on them and they feel really good?

They're signalling to Chad that they're ready to get bred

It looks painful and gross

Because holes aren't humans

Not sure but I hate piercings and tattoos on someone.
I won't mind if it's one small tattoo.

yeah I don't like piercings in general. breasts are soft and delicate and cute. having an abrasive piece of metal cutting through them makes it less aesthetically pleasing in my opinion

Why does anyone get piercings or tattoos? Its all part of the social structure. For example, here in the USA, almost every woman has pierced ears. Women want to fit in, so they see other women with pierced ears and they want to do the same thing.

Nipple piercings are a little different because not every woman has them, but its something else a woman can use for her social status. She can get extra attention and validation from having the nipple piercings so she gets them. She probably saw other good looking women with nipple piercings and wanted to be like them. So she gets validation and gets to be more like the attractive women she wants to look lile

Stupid in my opinion, I mean girls nipples you are meant to suck on so having this piece of metal in your mouth sounds disgusting. Also it could build up dead skin cells on the metal, making the nipples smell like bad cheese. But women who do that are dogs that get walked around in leashes connected to their nipples, the lowest of low.

I really hate pierced nipples

Rampant degeneracy

Cuz they are retarded

I would like to pierce a vagina!

what would you qualify as sall tattoo ?
Like a tiny star on her ankle or someshit, that type of bullshit females get on their bodies.

Stupid in my opinion, I mean girls nipples you are meant to suck on so having this piece of metal in your mouth sounds disgusting. Also it could build up dead skin cells on the metal, making the nipples smell like bad cheese. But women who do that are dogs that get walked around in leashes connected to their nipples, the lowest of low.