Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids get enjoyment out of faking interest in trucels?

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
I can’t even count how many times women hve looked at me and acted like they thought I was cute or some shit, only for them to brutally reject or dismiss me when I try to talk to them. It’s like a sick enjoyment they get out of getting an incels hopes up to brutally bring him back to reality. I don’t even fall for that bullshit anymore

no foid has ever feigned interest in me before

I can’t even count how many times women hve looked at me and acted like they thought I was cute or some shit, only for them to brutally reject or dismiss me when I try to talk to them. It’s like a sick enjoyment they get out of getting an incels hopes up to brutally bring him back to reality. I don’t even fall for that bullshit anymore
+1. They always stare at me and when i actually asked out really ugly foid she ghosted me

Whenever a foid does that, it should be obligated for her to give it up to the incel because she shown interest, therefore allowing rape. In Minecraft.

Whenever a foid does that, it should be obligated for her to give it up to the incel because she shown interest, therefore allowing rape. In Minecraft.

+1. They always stare at me and when i actually asked out really ugly foid she ghosted me
These foids never realize that they commit genetic seppuku doing that. 10ft chad will never recognize them as much as they hope to.

It's sometimes not enough to fuck chad and ignore our existence, they feel the need to actively pursue the increase in our suffering.

It's sometimes not enough to fuck chad and ignore our existence, they feel the need to actively pursue the increase in our suffering.
I feel like they like seeing us try and fail

Over for cutecels.:feelsaww: Don't ever fall for em', only fuck them foids!:blackpill:

Last edited:

Maybe they never showed interest in you then, maybe you just suck at reading body language or something like that.

At least I know they never show interest in me.

@Animecel2D Have you read this?
OP is probably coping and reading into things that arent there. If they really thought he was cute he wouldnt be brutally rejected as he said

OP is probably coping and reading into things that arent there. If they really thought he was cute he wouldnt be brutally rejected as he said
I suppose so. :incel:

We're special. We'll never worship them

Has happened a few times to me before. They do it when they're desperate for attention and nobody else is in the room.

Has happened a few times to me before. They do it when they're desperate for attention and nobody else is in the room.
True, this is indeed why girls lead guys on - for their own enjoyment

Talking to people is a chore, even more so with foids. Any time I hear a cuntoid open their mouths I just want them to shut up already

we got fake cel in here die you piece of shit!

When I was a teenager. A girl called me to say she likes me, obviously I didn't buy it. Later I found out some guys from school gave me my number to do a prank.

A girl I madly liked in college did this to me recently.
She wished me happy birthday that fucking bitch.

Because they are cruel and bullies

Based

Never had any toilet interested in me even as a joke so no clue.

Yes in Minecraft of course