Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids expect us to pay for their shit

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★
Literally were expected to buy them dinner and gifts and your supposed to drive them this is all fucking bullshit why should I pay for their shit when the feminists are like "we want equal rights":foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Shut the fuck up I'm broke and can't drive so its over for me.

Literally were expected to buy them dinner and gifts and your supposed to drive them this is all fucking bullshit why should I pay for their shit when the feminists are like "we want equal rights":foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Shut the fuck up I'm broke and can't drive so its over for me.
If you were chad they would be glad to drive you and buy you gifts

That’s how normies ascend

This kind of equality is not favourable to them. You split the bill at restaurant? Fucking misogynistic man-child!

literally just round about prostitution, chad pays for dinner, foid gives sex = chad buys sex with foid

also mogs me for even thinking of that as an issue, haven't even gotten that far :feelsbadman:

Don’t they make more than us in average nowadays? Lol

Pay for your own meal / bills, whores

If you were chad they would be glad to drive you and buy you gifts
there is kind of Chads who is called Gigolo, they find milf lovers who fund them

I can't stand that shit either.

The simple answer is foids are parasitic entitled creatures who think they deserve everything

foids have infinite SMV, each of them considers themselves to be worth $100000000000000 dollars and jail time

foids are always a great investment trap, say goodbye to all your savings if you want to get near them (and be left with nothing after she is done with you)

they use the term masculinity when its benefiting them and they call it toxic when its not in their favor jfl clown world