Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids encourage trannys to hormone therapy but make fun of incels trying to get plastic surgery?

F

fjeiru

Self-banned
-
I identify as chad and should be allowed to transition

ever heard of "kikes"? jfl

Foids want a system where all lesser males are castrated and forced to raise chads child via polygamy. They know trannies will never be able to steal Chad from them so its a win win.

Double standards

To neutralize the threat. Otherwise they might approach her. Trannies remove themselves from the equation.

because god forbid you dare defy your destiny
just man up inkwell

Kikes is a racist word. We all bleed red and are all the same
@Broly @METALMILITA88 @Truckzo why is this faggy baiter allowed on this site do you guys know? he tried PM'ing me saying bait shit earlier today

@Broly @METALMILITA88 @Truckzo why is this faggy baiter allowed on this site do you guys know? he tried PM'ing me saying bait shit earlier today
Stop yelling at the mirror

idk hes def a libcuck though if hes crying about "kike" the mods sometimes do like to play favorites though but idk

plastic surgery means your insecure, hormone therapy is being your true self :soy:

He’s a low IQ sandnigger

I dont think you're strange, sandcel. You're certainly better than that other sandcel that keeps posting about how white he is.
Thank you fren

Foids want a system where all lesser males are castrated and forced to raise chads child via polygamy. They know trannies will never be able to steal Chad from them so its a win win.
This

I dont think you're strange, sandcel. You're certainly better than that other sandcel that keeps posting about how white he is.
Thoughts on this comment @Made in Heaven

I wish I was put on T :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back