Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do foids complain about not getting chad when they are fat fucks

Rimiru

Rimiru

Officer
So tired of foids complaining about not getting chad wah wah wah and being jealous that their skinny counterpart gets chad. How can they be so far up their own ass that they think a chad with options would want to fuck their folds of fat. Some incels wouldn't even want them. But they complain about their weight as if its unchangeable like height or dicksize and call for "equality". Can foids really be so lazy that the literal ONE thing they have to do- be normal weight- is treated like its impossible.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CatholicDating/comments/s200l7/why_dont_men_want_fat_women/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/e01tnw/guy_ive_been_seeing_for_a_month_told_me_im_too/

IT IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE TO DO

Overweight women can be attractive if they have the ideal waist to hip ratio but that's just genetic luck.

Chads will come along eventually. They always do.

Well it's just hypergamy they think they deserve all Chad and that's the problem but their looksmax have already roped anyways because men are more aware of their situation.

Overweight women can be attractive if they have the ideal waist to hip ratio but that's just genetic luck.
true but most arent lucky enough to have hourglass figure still

chadlite only

even above average breast size (C+) on a super-ugly woman is very hard to get

Because they're children mentally, very entitled

women pride knows no end. they can be lazy ugly fat and old and still think they deserve chad. that catholic reddit is filled with them.most women there are dating heathen degenerates or are waiting for chad. the spend all day on the church pews but when it comes to opening their legs, they don't think twice about it.

it's twelve times more horrendous for a catholic women to fornicate then your average thot.your catholic women fully knows the weight of her sin whilst your random thot has never read a book in her entire life(okay maybe she read the art of kamasutra or some random degen shit). i fucking hate catholic women. they are all fucking whores whose only concern in life is duping cucks at church,fucking chad and talking about how "prayer" is the solution to everything, as if they hadn't had a cock in their mouths 5 seconds ago. fuck all catholic bitches.

jfl at thinking you care about your "religion", when you think it's fine to marry some random fuck boy because he has a "nice" personality(top fucking kek they are complete memes) and as soon as you blows your hymen open,shattering it into one thousand pieces,he fucks off,leaving you with retarded bastard to take care off. * BUT DUD I WAS IN LOVE* FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE. you weren't in love,you just wanted to open your legs like the fucking whore you are.jfl at thinking you gave two fucks about fucking anything when you literally picked a guy whose only reason to want to be with you is because you are a fucking female. taking away the spiritual side of love and only you have is the phsycial you stupid fucking bitch. fuck you. fuck it's probably better that every catholic bitch dies of cancer before they go get impregranted since they are mostly all whores and soon to be single mothers who will raise some random bastard with her weak as shit faith,and he grows up to be some random incel who barely knows his catechism and throw to this world of savagges

I FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL FUCKING CATHOLIC WHORESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK ALLL OF THEM.

jfl at having life in easy mode,never suffering an entire day in their entire fucking lives and still fucking it up in the manner that they do.they are complete walking fucking jokes.

every single fucking week i go church and all i see there are fucking whores either with two kids and no one around or one bitch with a husband that is at least 4-5 inches in difference. sure there are some foids dating their looksmatch,but like that is 5% of the people there and nothing more. fuck this fucking piece of shit fucking life.fuck if only i had died alongside my little brother none of this fucking shit would have had to happen.i fucking hate breathing so fucking much. when i die i think i will be more amazed at the reason as to why i had to be born,then the reason as to why i had to get fucked twelve million times.

and yeah fuck you i ain't a saint.but even a blind man can see how much of a whore you are,and how everything you do is destined to end up in complete fucking shit if you continue your life of whoredom

fuck all catholic women

Last edited:
So tired of foids complaining about not getting chad wah wah wah and being jealous that their skinny counterpart gets chad. How can they be so far up their own ass that they think a chad with options would want to fuck their folds of fat. Some incels wouldn't even want them. But they complain about their weight as if its unchangeable like height or dicksize and call for "equality". Can foids really be so lazy that the literal ONE thing they have to do- be normal weight- is treated like its impossible.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CatholicDating/comments/s200l7/why_dont_men_want_fat_women/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/e01tnw/guy_ive_been_seeing_for_a_month_told_me_im_too/

IT IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE TO DO

Because average women is extremely picky. We were lied when feminists told us that men were the ones who only wanted to date models., Juggernaut law and tinder experiments show it.

women pride knows no end. they can be lazy ugly fat and old and still think they deserve chad. that catholic reddit is filled with them.most women there are dating heathen degenerates or are waiting for chad. the spend all day on the church pews but when it comes to opening their legs, they don't think twice about it.

it's twelve times more horrendous for a catholic women to fornicate then your average thot.your catholic women fully knows the weight of her sin whilst your random thot has never read a book in her entire life(okay maybe she read the art of kamasutra or some random degen shit). i fucking hate catholic women. they are all fucking whores whose only concern in life is duping cucks at church,fucking chad and talking about how "prayer" is the solution to everything, as if they hadn't had a cock in their mouths 5 seconds ago. fuck all catholic bitches.

jfl at thinking you care about your "religion", when you think it's fine to marry some random fuck boy because he has a "nice" personality(top fucking kek they are complete memes) and as soon as you blows your hymen open,shattering it into one thousand pieces,he fucks off,leaving you with retarded bastard to take care off. * BUT DUD I WAS IN LOVE* FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE. you weren't in love,you just wanted to open your legs like the fucking whore you are.jfl at thinking you gave two fucks about fucking anything when you literally picked a guy whose only reason to want to be with you is because you are a fucking female. taking away the spiritual side of love and only you have is the phsycial you stupid fucking bitch. fuck you. fuck it's probably better that every catholic bitch dies of cancer before they go get impregranted since they are mostly all whores and soon to be single mothers who will raise some random bastard with her weak as shit faith,and he grows up to be some random incel who barely knows his catechism and throw to this world of savagges

I FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL FUCKING CATHOLIC WHORESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK ALLL OF THEM.

jfl at having life in easy mode,never suffering an entire day in their entire fucking lives and still fucking it up in the manner that they do.they are complete walking fucking jokes.

every single fucking week i go church and all i see there are fucking whores either with two kids and no one around or one bitch with a husband that is at least 4-5 inches in difference. sure there are some foids dating their looksmatch,but like that is 5% of the people there and nothing more. fuck this fucking piece of shit fucking life.fuck if only i had died alongside my little brother none of this fucking shit would have had to happen.i fucking hate breathing so fucking much. when i die i think i will be more amazed at the reason as to why i had to be born,then the reason as to why i had to get fucked twelve million times.

and yeah fuck you i ain't a saint.but even a blind man can see how much of a whore you are,and how everything you do is destined to end up in complete fucking shit if you continue your life of whoredom

fuck all catholic women
Based.

Woman Just want to fuck the best of the best available while Using Others for financial gain.

Fucking vain and satanic creatures

‘I’m seen as nothing but a fetish’. I’m not even seen as that. :feelsree:

Bluepilled post. Even a 300lbs landwhale can get a chad to commit to her

unironically this id love to cum deep inside a cute chubby foid thats fat as fuck but with that insane hourglass figure that gets my weewee hard :feelsohh:

Because women only care about looks. That’s it. They want men to not care about looks at all so they will go for cows but only want the most attractive men. Women are hypocrites to the extreme.

I think they are just stupid holes. Simple as.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back