Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids always look at me and laugh?

I

incelord

Banned
-
Idk why ecerytime ever single slut looks towards me gives me an eye contact and laughs loudly Like a slut
I am very anti social and they try to pity me for that

Should I punch their faces the next time they do it
I dont wanna go to jail
But I would love to do it

Smile back and do not let anger dominate you.

Bruh they don't smile they laugh
Yes, even if they laugh. Smile them back, and do not let anger dominate you. You cannot change what they do, but, you can decide how to react on thing that you cannot control. :)

I mean, if they really not even hiding it anymore even if you look at them directly, just ask them what's so fucking funny?

Yes, even if they laugh. Smile them back, and do not let anger dominate you. You cannot change what they do, but, you can decide how to react on thing that you cannot control. :)
Just be good for no reason theory.

You have a dick drawn on your face.

Just be good for no reason theory.
I consider it as the best for my benefit. If I rage, or get angry, I will not get anything back, but harming my face and my body, while If I smile back and leave, I'll be better. I cannot control them or what they do. So why worrying?

I'm so repulsive that people avoid looking at me

Acknowledge that you're being bullied in a covert way and move on, what can you do anyway

No need to smile you just ignore it, this is lowlife behavior

I think this website shadow bans. It shadow banned me. Im gonna expose it

Curbstomp the stupid cunts

"Why did you assume they were laughing at you, inkwell. Maybe they were laughing at a joke or maybe there was a circus clown standing behind you. Not everything is about you inkwell. Not you saying women shouldn't laugh rn. Tell me you're an incel without telling me you're an incel."

Same happened to me. It's a sign you're unattractive. If you were attractive they'd hit on you. I always make sure to scare them by giving them a mean stare when they do this. Usually their survival instincts kick in

maybe your a cutecel :feelshmm:

I asked this exact same question to a nigger in high school and he said "because you're funny" "when people see you they laugh, you're a funny guy"

Idk why ecerytime ever single slut looks towards me gives me an eye contact and laughs loudly Like a slut
I am very anti social and they try to pity me for that

I dont wanna go to jail
But I would love to do it
Then rape

Courtship behaviour. They want you

I dont wanna go to jail
laugh back or take out your phone and record them if its in a public setting, it'll get them real insecure real quick!